Fisher Paykel E522BRXFDU 17.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Counter Depth Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (View all from Fisher Paykel)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
We're sorry, but this product is not available. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Convenient Footprint
- Counter-depth matching prepainted cabinet allows for built-in or stand alone applications
- Left (without water & ice) and right-hand hinged doors are available to suit any kitchen orientation
- Enjoy 36.4 cu. ft. of food storage when two refrigerators are installed side-by-side
- Unequalled Temperature Control
- Two variable speed fans provide independent control of the refrigerator and freezer compartments
- Two independent sensors accurately monitor temperatures in both compartments
- Multiple cooking vents provide even temperature distribution
- Unparalleled Food Care
- Electronics constantly monitor daily usage and climatic conditions to ensure the proper temperature is maintained
- Humidity Control System
- The Humidity Control system is a slide control which combines with the Humidity Control Lid.
- This system enables humidity customization in each side of the fruit and vegetable bin.
- Bottom Mount Freezer
- Active Smart System
- Active Smart has two variable speed fans which provide faster cooling and freezing with an even temperature throughout each level.
- Active Smart continuously adjust the flow of cold air based on daily use and climatic conditions ensuring it quickly reaches the safe temperature for maintaining freshness.
- Frost Free
- Adjustable Glass Shelves
- The height adjustable glass shelves control spills for better hygiene and easier cleaning.
- Door Alarm (Refrigerator and Freezer)
- Full Width Adjustable Door Shelves
- Half Width Adjustable Door Shelves
- Covered Door Shelves
- Humidity Controlled Half-Width Crisper Bins
- In the sealed fruit and vegetable bins, water vapour from fruit and vegetables condenses on the humidity control lid.
- The small channels in the humidity control lid allow water to be channeled away to the back of the bin, where the water droplets then evaporate.
- The advantage of a humidity control lid is to seal the bins and prevent water dripping back down onto the fruit and vegetables, which would eventually result in discoloration and rotting.
- Egg trays
- Clear Freezer Bins
- Front Levelling Feet
- Rear Rollers
- Full Extension Runners
- Full extension kitchen grade runners provide easy access to produce.
- EZKleen Stainless Steel
- EZKleen is a revolutionary new finish
- It has an invisible protective layer that doesn\'t alter the lustre and beauty of stainless steel, but enables it to be easily and readily cleaned with a simple solution of warm soapy water.
- Roll Out Freezer Tray
- Right Door Opening
- Four Shelves (incl above vegetable area)
- Bottle Rack
- External Water Dispenser
- Enjoy the healthy benefits of cold, filtered water at the touch of a button through a fully plumbed in water dispenser.
- Because this dispenser takes up no room in the door, you still have maximum space for food storage.
- Internal ice maker
- Clean, crisp ice cubes on demand with no impact on usable space.
- Ice making volume can be customised to your lifestyle.
- Included is an ice scoop for hygienic use of your cubes
- Electronic interface
- All Active Smart\'s features can be accessed through the external controls.
- Measured Fill dispenses exact water measurement, Freezer Chill provides rapid freezing and Bottle Chill offers a timed chilling function.
- Ice Bin and Scoop
- Adjustable Roller Feet
- Sabbath Mode
- Alarms lights and displays are deactivated on interface.
Rethinking how to store and preserve food, Fisher & Paykel was on a mission when it created Active Smart, an advanced refrigeration system. Active Smart uses unique electronic intelligence to continuously monitor and adapt its cooling conditions, adjusting the flow of cold air based on daily use and climate conditions. So it's not working overtime or under par, just smarter and more efficiently.
Even the produce bins provide maximum care. Humidity controls keep lettuce green, herbs garden-fresh and fruit crisp for up to two weeks. What about the homemade gazpacho in the refrigerator, or the just churned ice cream in the freezer? Independent sensors accurately monitor temperatures in both compartments to maintain the safest most precise temperature.
Active Smart technology has been given a new addition, an integrated water dispenser providing you with chilled filtered water and an internal ice maker for clean, crisp ice cubes on demand. With no impact on space in the freezer or refrigerator door, this is the perfect addition to the Active Smart family.
|Height (including feet and hinge cap):||66 15/16"|
|Depth (including handle):||28 7/8"|
|Depth (door open 90??):||56 7/8"|
|Depth (door closed not including handle):||27"|
|Minimum Air Clearance (each side):||1"|
|Minimum Air Clearance (at rear including compressor tray):||1 1/2"|
|Minimum Air Clearance (on top):||2"|
|Refrigerator Volume:||12.4 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Volume:||5.2 cu. ft.|
|Total Volume:||17.6 cu. ft.|
|Shelf Type:||Adjustable Glass shelves|
|Covered Door Shelves:||2|
|Humidity Controlled Half-Width Crisper Bins:||2|
|Clear Freezer Bins:||3|
|Energy Usage (kWh/yr):||535|
|Water Dispenser:||External Water Dispenser|
|Ice Maker:||Internal Ice maker|
|Ice Bin and Scoop:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.