Fisher Paykel DG62T27GW2 SmartLoad 6.2 Cu. Ft. White Gas Top Load Dryer (View all from Fisher Paykel)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Large Capacity Top Loader 6.2 Cu. Ft.
- The large dry load capacity matches their largest washer giving you the ability to transfer a complete load.
- Available at Goedeker's.
- Designed For Reliability
- Easy To Clean
- 3 Phase Induction Motor
- Complete control over the speed and direction of the drum for catching and unlatching the drum door or slowing to reverse direction during drying.
- The three phase induction motor has evolved from years of research and development spent on their Smart Drive motor technology.
- 5 Dryness Settings
- This allows you to control the amount of moisture left in clothes.
- Allows the dryer to adjust drying time and heat control so garments are not subjected to heat or tumbling for any longer than necessary.
- Fabric Type
- Just select the fabric type from Heavy, Mixed, Casual, Dry and Wear, Light and Air Dry and the machine does the rest.
- Material types can then be autosensed for the optimum drying conditions.
- High Airflow Fan
- Intuitive dyers feature a high airflow fan to ensure a faster drying process while keeping the overall heat lower to protect garments.
- Lint Bucket
- The self cleaning lint filter continuously removes build-up and deposits it in a super capacity bucket.
- This provides the most efficient drying conditions at all stages of the cyle.
- Smart Loading Ergonomic Design
- This dryer has been ergonomically designed with a wide opening to allow easy access to remove items, whilst giving a clear view of the drum so no items are missed.
- Stainless Drum
- Durable materials resist scuffing, staining and scratching ensuring hygenic good looks throughout the products life.
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
Their heritage dates to the 1930's with the manufacture of designs made under licence. The pioneering spirit established by the founders encouraged a culture that challenged conventional appliance design and production systems. Available at Goedeker's.
Having learned about electronic drive systems through their flexible manufacturing equipment, they applied the knowledge to driving appliances. The world's first appliance using Brushless Direct Current Motors was introduced in the 1980's. This design later gave way to the development of the Smart Drive clothes washer.
They have created a culture where people and innovation can flourish. Their people and their ideas are the key to their success. Their people are the key to its success. They combine with three key factors to contribute to their growth - an ongoing commitment to research and development; an environment that allows their people to develop innovative ideas; a Board of Directors that gives these ideas the time and capital to meet their long-term goals.
SmartLoad - The world's first large capacity top loading dryer. The convenience of top access, automatic lint removal using a superfine filter and removable lint bucket, combined with reverse tumbling, high airflow and autosensing, makes SmartLoad the ultimate clothes dryer.
|Capacity:||6.2 Cu. Ft.|
|3 Phase Induction Motor:||Yes|
|End of Cycle Beeps:||Yes|
|Fabric Type:||Heavy, Mixed, Casual, Dry and Wear, Light, Air Dry|
|High Airflow Fan:||Yes|
|Lint Filter:||Self Cleaning|
|Self Leveling Feet:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Drum:||Yes|
|Height:||40 1/8" - 41 1/8"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.