Fisher Paykel DG62T27CW2 AeroSmart 6.2 Cu. Ft. White Gas Top Load Dryer (View all from Fisher Paykel)
Maintain optimum, effortless care of your wardrobe and other household fabrics with this Fisher-Paykel DG62T27CW2 gas dryer. In refined white, it compliments any washer counterpart while also providing reliable durability with its stainless steel drum.
Offering eighteen different cycles, this Fisher-Paykel top-load dryer provides quality freshness for anything you throw in it. No need to dry all the jeans at once, though its 6.2 cubic foot capacity could handle it. Separate the heavy duty contraction site jeans from the decorative boutique jeans with the confidence that each, with its own cycle, will be dried to specific perfection. Freshen up your feather pillows on the dedicated setting, different from the option to dry synthetic pillows. Or control pet dander by throwing in the sofa's afghan for a spin on the Allergy cycle. And don't forget the squishy baby toys that need a pick-me-up - there's a soft toy cycle as well.
Simplify your laundry days with this versatile Fisher-Paykel top-load dryer. Simplify purchasing with Goedeker's available special financing. You're guaranteed to be 100% satisfied.
- 18 Specialty Lifecycles
- AEROsmart dryers provide 18 unique lifecycle options for optimum drying conditions. Select from Handwash, Jeans (Fashion/Workwear), Freshen Up,Warm Up,Dry Clean,Comforter(Feather/Synthetic), Pillows(Feather/Synthetic), Allergy, Shirts, Towels, Soft Toys,
- 3 Phase induction motor
- Complete control over the speed and direction of the drum for catching and unlatching the drum door or slowing to reverse direction during drying. The three phase induction motor has evolved from years of research and development spent on our Smart Drive
- Allows the dryer to adjust drying time and heat control so garments are not subjected to heat or tumbling for any longer than necessary.
- Creasables Option
- At the end of an Intuitive drying cycle the rotating drum combined with cool air helps garments remain crease free and rotation can be periodical for up to 24 hours if needed.
- Digital Display/Progress Screen
- During your Intuitive drying cycle a display screen displays the progress of your load with a series of messages.
- Fabric Type
- Just select the fabric type from Heavy, Mixed, Casual, Dry and Wear, Light and Air Dry and the machine does the rest. Material types can then be autosensed for the optimum drying conditions.
- High Airflow Fan
- Intuitive dryers feature a high airflow fan to ensure a faster drying process while keeping the overall heat lower to protect garments.
- Large capacity top loader (6.2 cu ft)
- The large dry load capacity matches our largest washer giving you the ability to transfer a complete load
- Lint Bucket
- The self cleaning lint filter continuously removes build-up and deposits it in a super capacity bucket. This provides the most efficient drying conditions at all stages of the cycle.
- Smart Loading Ergonomic Design
- This dryer has been ergonomically designed with a wide opening to allow easy access to remove items, whilst giving a clear view of the drum so no items are missed.
- Soft Touch Controls
- Intuitive dryers feature a control panel with an LCD display panel designed for easy operation. Simply push the power button, select the fabric type and push Start. The soft touch controls are designed to be more user friendly than a dial and easier to ac
- Stainless Steel Drum
- Durable materials resist scuffing, staining and scratching ensuring hygienic good looks throughout the products life
- Air Dry
- Automatic cooldown
- Denim cycle
- Designed for Reliability
- Dryer Animations
- Easy to clean
- End of Cycle Beeps
- Gas Connection
- Key lock
- Lid lock
- Reverse tumbling to prevent tangling
- Self cleaning lint filter
- Self Leveling Feet
- Time Dry
- Wrinkle guard
|Motor:||3 Phase Induction|
|End of Cycle Beeps:||Yes|
|Key and Lid Lock:||Yes|
|Self Cleaning Lint Filter:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Cycles:||18|
|Jeans - Fashion:||Yes|
|Jeans - Workwear:||Yes|
|Comforter - Feather:||Yes|
|Comforter - Synthetic:||Yes|
|Pillows - Feather:||Yes|
|Pillows - Synthetic:||Yes|
|Sports Wear Light:||Yes|
|Sports Wear Heavy:||Yes|
Dimensions and Weight
|Capacity:||6.2 cu. ft.|
|Height:||40 1/8" - 41 1/8"|
|Manuf. Warranty:||1 Year|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.