Fisher Paykel DD24DTI7 DishDrawer 24" Custom Panel Full Console Drawer Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Fisher Paykel)
- World's First
- With over a decade of manufacturing experience, the world's first drawer dishwasher offers the best ergonomics with the least amount of bending.
- Superior Wash Performance
- The nine wash cycles combined with the world's first flow through detergent dispenser and 163°F sanitizing temperature ensure world class performance.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with ultra quiet operation and uses as little as 1.95 gallons of water per drawer.
- Improved Capacity
- 7 place settings per drawer.
- Holds large 13" plates and platters on top drawer.
- Holds large 11-1/2" plates and platters on bottom drawer.
- Improved Racking
- The flexible racking system with fold down and pitch adjustable tines, adjustable racks and cup racks makes loading easy while best utilising the space in the drawer.
- Seamless Integration and Clean Lines
- Enhanced venting, fully adjustable door and wireless remote (integrated models only) eliminates the need for an external interface creating clean lines.
|Total Capacity:||14 Formal Place Settings|
|Largest Dinner Plate Capacity - Top Drawer:||13"|
|Largest Dinner Plate Capacity - Bottom Drawer:||11 1/2"|
|Independent Dishwashing Drawers:||2|
|Eco Option:||Yes, On All Wash Cycles|
|Rinse Only Option:||Yes|
|Quiet Fan Dry:||Yes|
|Concealed Wash Cycle Controls:||Yes|
|Flow-Through Detergent Dispenser:||Yes|
|Adjustable Folding Tines:||Yes|
|Pitch Adjustable Rack:||Yes|
|Control Key Lock:||Yes|
|Drawer Lock Safety Feature:||Yes|
|Delay Start Option:||Yes|
|Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Energy Consumption:||276 kWh Per Year|
|Energy Rating:||ENERGY STAR Rated|
|Water Consumption:||4 Gal Per Cycle (Approx.)|
|Water Consumption Per Drawer:||2 Gal (Approx.)|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||23 9/16"|
|Overall Depth:||22 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||34" - 36 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||23 5/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||22 1/16" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||34" Min.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 276 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.61.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a $200 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase and delivery/installation of qualifying Fisher & Paykel Appliances!
Valid: 07/29/2015 - 09/13/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.