Fisher Paykel CE365DBX1 36" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from Fisher Paykel)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Controls on Cooktop
- Easy to use with accurate temperature control knobs.
- Super Simmer Element
- Optimal control with lower turndown super simmer element.
- Dual Elements
- Dual Elements accommodate large pots and pans for more cooking flexibility.
- HiLight High Speed Ribbon Elements
- Fast heating elements which provide precise and even temperature control, for a quick and accurate cooking result.
- Schott Ceran Glass Ceramic Cooktops
- Ceran glass ceramic cooktop panels from Schott are made of natural, almost unlimited raw materials.
- It also demonstrates extraordinary thermal stability and durability, making it a robust and easy-clean surface.
- Individual Hot Surface Indicators
|Hot Surface Indicator(s):||5, individual|
|Cooktop Material:||Schott Ceran Glass Ceramic|
|Trim Material:||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Current Requirements:||35A (30.3A)|
|Supply Voltage:||240V (208V)|
|Element Type:||HiLight High Speed Ribbon|
|Supersimmer (Watts):||20 W|
|Center Zone:||1100W / 2500W - Dual Element|
|Front Left Zone:||700W / 1700W - Dual Element|
|Front Right Zone:||1200W|
|Rear Left Zone:||1200W|
|Rear Right Zone:||1800W|
|Overall Width:||35 7/16"|
|Overall Depth:||20 7/16"|
|Overall Height of Chassis (below benchtop):||4 1/4"|
|Depth of Chassis:||19 1/2"|
|Width of Chassis:||34"|
|Cutout Width:||34 1/4"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/2"|
|Clearance (from top of bench to base of product):||4 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a $200 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase and delivery of qualifying Fisher & Paykel OR DCS Appliances!
Valid: 04/15/2015 - 05/25/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen