Family owned since 1920, Elkay sinks are designed with style and functionality that allows you to express the imagination and creativity of your home. Whether you're replacing a sink or working on new installation, you can depend on Elkay sinks to look great and last a long time
- Sound Deadening: Full Spray
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are Machine Polished to a Highlighted Finish.
- This Sink is Listed by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials as Meeting the Requirements of the Uniform Plumbing Code.
- These sinks are listed by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials as meeting the requirements of the Uniform Plumbing Code and the National Plumbing Code of Canada
- These Sinks Comply with ANSI Standard A112.19.3M.
Included Products And Features
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Basin Depth (LEFT)||5.000|
|Basin Depth (RIGHT)||7.000|
|Basin Depth in Inches||6.750|
|Basin Length (LEFT)||7.500|
|Basin Length (RIGHT)||21.000|
|Basin Width (LEFT)||15.750|
|Basin Width (RIGHT)||15.750|
|Drain Hole Size in Inches||3.500|
|Faucet Centers (Max)||4.000|
|Faucet Centers (Min)||4.000|
|Height in inches||39.125|
|Large Bowl Side||Right|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||36.000|
|Number of Basins||2|
|Outside Length in Inches||33.000|
|Outside Width in Inches||22.000|
|Sink Installation Type||Drop In|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Sink Length in Inches||23.438|
|Sink Width in Inches||9.063|
Info & Guides
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.