- Fully Integrated Control Panel
- Control panel is located at the top of the dishwasher door, keeping the exterior uncluttered. Controls and digital display are intuitive and easy to use.
- UltraQuiet Plus Sound Insulation Package
- The dishwasher is wrapped in dense insulation that envelopes the sides, top and toe kick, then enclosed in a steel shroud which reduces sound to a whisper.
- Versatile Racking System
- Designed for maximum capacity and flexibility, the tall-tub design features a versatile racking system including adjustable tines and stemware holders.
- There is also an adjustable/removable top rack for the utmost flexibility when washing large items.
- Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior
- A stylish exterior and stainless steel interior gives your kitchen a modern look.
- Smart Soil Sensor
|Stainless Steel Interior:||Yes|
|Stay-In-Place Door Design:||Yes|
|Fully Integrated Control Panel:||Yes|
|LED Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Tall Tub Design:||Yes|
|Smart Soil Sensor:||Yes|
|UltraQuiet Plus Sound Insulation Package:||Yes|
|Direct Feed Wash System:||Yes|
|Power Dry System:||Yes|
|Adjustable Rinse Aid Dispenser with Indicator:||Yes|
|NSF Certified Sanitize Option:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||1-24 Hours|
|Nylon Rack System:||Yes|
|Cup Shelf/Stemware Holder:||2|
|Fold-Down Tines:||4 Rows|
|Fold-Down Tines:||6 Rows|
|Stemware/Champagne Glass Holders:||4|
|Silverware Basket:||4-Piece Split|
|Special Items Cover/Mesh Small Items Bag:||Yes|
|Overall Height:||33 7/8"-34 7/8"|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||24 5/8"|
|Depth with 90° Door Open:||49 7/8"|
|Power Supply/Water Inlet Location:||Middle Bottom Rear|
|Water Usage-Normal Cycle:||4.9-8.5 Gal.|
|Water Pressure:||15 - 120 PSI|
|Connected Load@120 Volts:||1.44 kw|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||115 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.