Electrolux Icon EDW7505HPS Professional 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Electrolux Icon)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Fully Integrated Control Panel
- Control panel is located at the top of the dishwasher door, keeping the exterior uncluttered. Controls and digital display are intuitive and easy to use.
- UltraQuiet Plus Sound Insulation Package
- The dishwasher is wrapped in dense insulation that envelopes the sides, top and toe kick, then enclosed in a steel shroud which reduces sound to a whisper.
- Versatile Racking System
- Designed for maximum capacity and flexibility, the tall-tub design features a versatile racking system including adjustable tines and stemware holders.
- There is also an adjustable/removable top rack for the utmost flexibility when washing large items.
- Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior
- A stylish exterior and stainless steel interior gives your kitchen a modern look.
- Smart Soil Sensor
|Stainless Steel Interior:||Yes|
|Stay-In-Place Door Design:||Yes|
|Fully Integrated Control Panel:||Yes|
|LED Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Tall Tub Design:||Yes|
|Smart Soil Sensor:||Yes|
|UltraQuiet Plus Sound Insulation Package:||Yes|
|Direct Feed Wash System:||Yes|
|Power Dry System:||Yes|
|Adjustable Rinse Aid Dispenser with Indicator:||Yes|
|NSF Certified Sanitize Option:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||1-24 Hours|
|Nylon Rack System:||Yes|
|Cup Shelf/Stemware Holder:||2|
|Fold-Down Tines:||4 Rows|
|Fold-Down Tines:||6 Rows|
|Stemware/Champagne Glass Holders:||4|
|Silverware Basket:||4-Piece Split|
|Special Items Cover/Mesh Small Items Bag:||Yes|
|Overall Height:||33 7/8"-34 7/8"|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||24 5/8"|
|Depth with 90° Door Open:||49 7/8"|
|Power Supply/Water Inlet Location:||Middle Bottom Rear|
|Water Usage-Normal Cycle:||4.9-8.5 Gal.|
|Water Pressure:||15 - 120 PSI|
|Connected Load@120 Volts:||1.44 kw|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||115 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.