Electrolux Icon E36GC76GPS Professional 36" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop (View all from Electrolux Icon)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
The front mounted Electrolux E36GC76GPS 36" cooktop is designed to slide in a home counter, but it clearly is very nearly a commercial-quality model. Dual flame sealed burners move from a roaring 18,000BTU to a gentle 450BTU or simmer at 270 degrees with the turn of a knob. Precisely control the flame to meet the task with the easily adjustable frontal control knobs.
Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures, the continuous grates allow you to move even the heaviest pots smoothly from burner to burner. Accessories include a griddle plate, a special wok ring and simmer plate to customize the cooktop for your cooking needs. An Electric Ignition and Reignition makes lighting the flame or relighting if the flame goes our even easier on the gas cooktop.
Keep your Electrolux E36GC76GPS gas rangetop clean easier thanks to a black porcelain-coated basin nestled under the burners. The basin catches spills and wipes up effortlessly. Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand, has been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. Trust Goedeker's to bring you distinguished appliances along with its own 10 year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- The Utmost in Flexibility
- Bring a lobster to a quick boil. Whisk a delicate béarnaise sauce. Simultaneously. Choose the sealed burner that suits your task. From 18,000 to 450 BTUs this cooktop provides a wealth of cooking possibilities.
- Min-2-Max Sealed Burners
- Burner configuration includes two versatile Min-2-Max sealed burners delivering anywhere from 18,000 to 450 BTUs. Thanks to the double ring configuration, you can whisk delicate sauces or bring water to a rapid boil.
- You decide the level of heat output by a simple turn of the knob.
- Sealed Cooktop Spill-Basin
- Keeping your cooktop clean is made easier thanks to a black porcelain-coated basin nestled under the burners.
- The basin catches spills and wipes easily.
- Professional-Style Controls
- Front-mounted, impressively professional-feeling control knobs provide accurate temperature adjustment.
- With 270 degree rotation, you can precisely control the flame. Optional black knobs available.
- Continuous Grates
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at different temperatures on the same cooktop, continuous grates provide an ultrastable cook surface by evenly redistributing the weight.
- Cookware slides easily and safely from one burner to the next.
- Versatile Cooking Options
- Interchangeable cooking options open more opportunities to what you can cook. Insert the griddle plate to make french toast. Replace it with the wok ring when you crave stir-fry. Or use the simmer plate for fondues.
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Shipping Weight:||120 lbs.|
|Product Weight:||115 lbs.|
|Approved for Single Oven Combo Installation:||Not Approved|
|Cooking Surface:||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Center Front:||13,000 BTU|
|Center Rear:||750 - 5,000 BTU|
|Left Front:||450 - 18,000 BTU (Dual Flame)|
|Left Rear:||14,000 BTU|
|Right Front:||450 - 18,000 BTU (Dual Flame)|
|Right Rear:||9,500 BTU|
|Grates Color:||Black Matte|
|Grates Material:||Cast Iron|
|Grates:||3 Continuous Grates|
|Knob Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Knob Type:||Plastic weighted skirted Knobs with Bezel|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||15 Amps|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V, 60Hz|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.