Electrolux Icon E36GC75GSS Designer 36" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop (View all from Electrolux Icon)
Add style and durability to your custom kitchen with this Electrolux-Icon E36GC75GSS gas range top. Its stainless steel and black design along with beveled front controls appeal to any taste while aiding your creation of tasty meals.
The continuous grates covering six sealed burners on this gas cook top ensure precision heating on a stable surface. Simmer a gigantic pot of chili or a small pan of milk chocolate on the Min-2-Max burners' double ring configuration. Utilize the included interchangeable accessories making spicy veggies and noodles in the wok ring. A griddle and simmer plate give you even more room to diversify your menu, satisfying even the pickiest of taste buds.
Experience the joy of cooking with this Electrolux-Icon gas range top. Experience 100% guaranteed satisfaction with Goedeker's and available special financing.
- Min-2-Max Sealed Burners
- Burner configuration includes two versatile Min-2-Max sealed burners delivering anywhere from 18,000 to 450 BTUs. Thanks to the double ring configuration, you can whisk delicate sauces or bring water to a rapid boil.
- You decide the level of heat output by a simple turn of the knob.
- Six Sealed Burners
- Versatile sealed burner configuration provides the utmost in cooking flexibility. Includes: two 18,000 to 450 BTU dual-flame burners, one 14,000 BTU burner, one 13,000 BTU burner, one 9,500 BTU precision burner and one 5,000 BTU precision burner.
- Continuous Grates
- Continuous grates spread weight over a broad area, providing an ultrastable cook surface.
- Easy to Clean
- One look says it all. This superior gas-through ceramic glass surface is durable, smooth and easy to clean. The glass ceramic surface easily buffs to a glossy shine. Imagine the beauty this sleek, glistening cooktop will bring to your kitchen.
- Beveled Front Controls
- Ergonomically designed for visibility and comfort. Large, professional-style knobs are clearly scaled to eliminate guesswork while cooking.
- Optional black knobs available for Shut Off Kit.
- Versatile Cooking Options
- What a brilliant idea-interchangeable accessories that allow you to customize your cooktop. Use the griddle plate to whip up a stack of golden pancakes. Fire up the stir-fry using the special wok ring. Or use the simmer plate to slow cook a sumptuous choc
|36" Gas Slide-In Cooktop|
|Configuration:||6 Sealed Burners|
|Black Ceramic Glass Cooktop Surface:||Yes|
|Large Professional Skirted Knobs with Bezel:||6|
|Min-2-Max Dual-Ring Sealed Burner (BTU):||2 (18,000 - 450)|
|Sealed Power Burner (BTU):||1 (14,000)|
|Sealed Burner (BTU):||1 (13,000)|
|Sealed Precision Burner (BTU):||1 (9,500), 1 (5,000 - 750)|
|Linear Flow Burner Valves:||Yes|
|9" Stainless Steel Backsplash - 903048-9010:||Optional|
|Black Knobs Kit - 903109-9010:||Optional|
|Depth Adjustment Filler Kit - 903051-9010:||Optional|
|Gas Inlet Location:||Right Rear|
|Power Supply Location:||Left Rear|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @120 Volts:||0.001|
|Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:||No|
|Product Weight:||113 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||118 Lbs.|
|Overall Exterior Height:||7 3/4"|
|Overall Exterior Width:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Exterior Depth:||25 3/4"|
|Cutout Height:||7 1/2"|
|Cutout Width (Back):||35 3/16"|
|Cutout Width (Front):||35 15/16"|
|Cutout Depth (Back to Notch):||22"|
|Cutout Depth (Notch):||1 1/8" Max.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.