Electrolux Icon E36GC70FSS Designer 36" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop (View all from Electrolux Icon)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 5 Sealed Burner Configuration
- Five burners, one 17,000 BTU, one 16,000 BTU, two 9,500 BTU and one 5,000 BTU provide the capacity to cook nearly any meal entirely on the cooktop.
- The burners are sealed for easy cleanup.
- Interlocking Grates
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop.
- Interlocking grates spread weight over a broad area providing a stable cooking surface.
- Deep Sump Cooktop
- The deep sump design of this cooktop contains spills for easy cleanup and creates a countertop-level cooking surface that simplifies maneuvering of oversized pots and pans.
- Optional Accessories
- Heavy-duty, cast iron for durability and easy cleaning, it is ideal for cooking numerous foods simultaneously.
- Simmer Plate
- Coated with a porcelain matte finish, it is used with the simmer setting to help distribute heat evenly to the bottom of your cookware.
- Wok Ring
- Round black matte porcelain wok ring is strong and rigid to help stabilize a cooking wok on the grate.
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Cutout Height:||8" min.|
|Cutout Width:||33 7/8" min. ~ 34 1/4" max.|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8" min. ~ 19 3/4" max.|
|Product Weight:||53 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||58 lbs.|
|Configuration:||5 Sealed Burners|
|Deep Sump Formed Stainless Steel Platform:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Finish Knobs:||5|
|Sealed Power Burner:||1 - 17,000 BTU|
|Sealed Power Burner:||1 - 16,000 BTU|
|Sealed Burner:||2 - 9,500 BTU|
|Sealed Precision Burner:||1 - 5,000 ~ 750 BTU|
|Linear Flow Burner Valves:||5|
|Gas Inlet Location:||Right Rear|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Voltage Rating:||120V/15 Amp|
|Wok Ring:||Optional (318254301)|
|Simmer Plate:||Optional (318254200)|
|Black Textured Knob Kit:||Optional (318242223)|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.