Electrolux Icon E36EC75HSS Designer 36" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from Electrolux Icon)
- Ceramic Smoothtop Glass
- Glass cooktop is flat, smooth and easy to clean and maintain.
- Expandable, Flexible Six Element Configuration
- Concentric rings and bridge elements are clearly marked on the surface.
- Combinations allow the user to cook with a variety of pan shapes and sizes at up to 4400 watts.
- Precision Set Electronic Controls
- Ergonomically designed for visibility and comfort.
- Large, professional-style knobs and precise digital display eliminate guess work while cooking.
- Optional Black Knobs Kit available.
- Versatile Griddle Plate
- No cooktop is complete without this specially designed griddle.
- Coated with a nonstick surface, it is quick to clean and extremely durable.
- Ideal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Power Plug Not Included
|Configuration:||6 Electric Elements|
|Black Ceramic Smoothtop Glass Surface:||Yes|
|Precision Set Electronic Controls:||6|
|6" Element:||2 (1,200W)|
|6" to 9" Expandable Element:||1 (1,600W/3,000W)|
|5" to 7" to 9" Expandable Element:||1 (1,000W/1,800W/2,700W)|
|7"/Bridge/7" Elements:||1 (1,800W/800W/1,800W)|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights (H. S. In Displays):||6 Positions|
|Spill Control Cooktop:||Yes|
|9" Stainless Steel Backsplash:||Optional (903048-9010)|
|Depth Adjustment Filler Kit:||Optional (903051-9010)|
|Black Knobs Kit:||Optional (903127-9010)|
|Power Plug:||Not Included|
|Power Supply Location:||Right Rear|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||49.2/42.6|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||11.8/8.8|
|Electrical - Single phase 3- or 4-wire cable, 120/240V or 120/208V, 60 Hz, Fused On Both Sides Of Line With Ground:||Required|
|Armored Electrical Cable:||Included|
|Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:||No|
|Approved for Downdraft Vent Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Product Weight:||68 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||72 Lbs.|
|Overall Width:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||25 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||7 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||35 15/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||25 13/16"|
|Cutout Height:||7 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Temp. Displays Are Constantly Failing! | Review by Frustrated
Review Title: Electronic Displays Constantly Failing! | Review by So Frustrated!
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.