Electrolux Icon E36EC70FSS Designer 36" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from Electrolux Icon)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- 5 Element Configuration
- One 9"/12" double element, two 5"/7"/9" triple elements and two 6" elements are arranged to provide five concentric rings of incomparable choices.
- Ceramic Smoothtop Glass
- Glass cooktop is flat, smooth and easy to clean and maintain.
- Custom-Set Touch-Controls
- The smooth cooktop surface is undisturbed with knobs for a look that is sleek and flush with your countertop.
- Hot Surface Indicator
- For added safety, when an element is still hot, a blue LED indicator will stay on until surface cools.
- Keep Warm Setting
- Maintains your ideal serving temperature for all your favorite foods.
- Cooking Timer
- A cooking timer is conveniently located on the cooktop.
|Surface:||Black Ceramic Smoothtop Glass|
|Custom-Set Electronic Controls:||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Keep Warm Setting:||Yes|
|Center:||9" to 12" Dual Element - 1700W/2700W|
|Left Front:||5" to 7" to 9" Triple Element - 1000W/1800W/2700W|
|Left Rear:||6" Element - 1200W|
|Right Front:||5" to 7" to 9" Triple Element - 1000W/1800W/2700W|
|Right Rear:||6" Element - 1200W|
|Granite Countertop Installation Kit PN# 9030619010:||Optional|
|Dimensions and Ratings|
|Overall Width:||36 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||35 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||20 1/8"|
|Power Supply Location:||Middle|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||44.0/38.0|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||10.5/7.9|
|Armored Electrical Cable:||Included|
|Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Approved for Downdraft Vent Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||56 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.