Electrolux Icon E30WD75GPS Professional 30" Stainless Steel Electric Warming Drawer (View all from Electrolux Icon)
- Smooth-Glide Full-Extension Warmer Drawer
- Drawer slides in and out with ease, extending completely and safely for convenient access to prepared foods.
- Stainless Steel Interior Design
- Entire inner drawer cavity is constructed of smooth and durable, seamless stainless steel for easy cleanup.
- Humidity Control
- Allows adjustment of humidity levels to ensure that foods taste as they should even after reheating.
- Flexible Temperature Control
- The 450-watt heating element keeps food warm at your preferred serving temperature 150 to 260 degrees F.
- The blue LED panel is visible through
- the convenient display window located on the drawer front.
- Second-Tier Rack
- Drawer features a convenient second-tier rack for small dishes and breads, also providing loading flexibility to accommodate a variety of prepared foods.
|30" Warmer Drawer|
|Capacity:||1.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Heating Element (Watts):||450|
|Smooth-Glide Full-Extension Drawer:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Drawer Interior:||Yes|
|Temperature Range:||80° - 210°|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Center Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @120 Volts:||0.45|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):||15|
|60" Electrical Cable:||Included|
|Approved for Under-Counter Installation:||Yes|
|Product Weight:||49 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||63 Lbs.|
|Drawer Interior Height:||6 1/2"|
|Drawer Interior Width:||20 15/16"|
|Drawer Interior Depth:||19 1/4"|
|Overall Exterior Height:||10 3/4"|
|Overall Exterior Width:||29"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (to Front Drawer Corner):||23 3/8"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (Fully Extended Including Handle):||44 1/8"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.