Electrolux Icon E30SO75ESS Designer 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Electrolux Icon)
- Wave-Touch Control Panel Technology
- Just a light touch anywhere in the live control panel activates the lighted controls. Three-line, thirty-digit display explains every step and even provides helpful hints and tips.
- Utmost in Cooking Flexibility
- This appliance makes cooking faster and easier by combining a high-speed convection and microwave oven into one versatile package.
- From roasting a chicken to searing a salmon, you'll conveniently capture the flavors of conventional cooking in less time.
- Sleek, Complementary Design
- Stainless steel exterior; gently curved handle on the pull-down door makes for easy opening. Can be installed in a variety of locations.
- Automatic Settings
- 84 cooking selections and preprogrammed recipes ensure endless cooking options and yield perfect results.
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Width of Cabinet:||22"|
|Cutout Height:||21 11/16" min./21 15/16" max.|
|Cutout Width:||22 3/8" min./22 5/8" max.|
|Cutout Depth:||22 3/4"|
|Product Weight:||112 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||119 lbs.|
|Oven Cavity:||1.1 cu. ft.|
|Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure):||1000|
|Oven Interior:||Stainless Steel|
|Porcelain Enamel Turntable:||13" Diameter|
|Electronic Clock & Timer:||Yes|
|Glass Wave-Touch Control:||Yes w/ Blue LED Display|
|Automatic Settings - Basic Cook:||84|
|Automatic Settings - Recipes:||100|
|Automatic Settings - Microwave Options:||17|
|Microwave:||1.7 kW, 7.5 Amps|
|Convection:||3.1 kW, 13 Amps|
|Speed Cooking:||3.2 kW, 13.5 Amps|
|AC Line Voltage:||240V, 15 Amps, 60Hz, AC Only|
|High and Low Racks:||Included|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.