Electrolux Icon E30MO65GSS Designer 1.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Built-In Microwave - Convection (View all from Electrolux Icon)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Automatic Mix Cooking
- Pre-programmed settings that make it easy to cook with both convection heat and microwave automatically.
- Sensor Cooking
- Moisture and humidity are detected, which adjusts the cooking time and power level for various foods and quantities.
- Convection Cooking
- Hot air is circulated throughout the oven cavity to brown and crisp foods evenly.
- Oven can be programmed for ten convection cooking temperatures for up to 99 minutes, 99 seconds.
- Cooking Flexibility
- Cooking is easier and faster in an appliance that combines both microwave technology and high-speed convection.
- From warming coffee to roasting, baking or broiling you'll capture conventional flavors in less time.
- Works Well with Others
- The side-swing door provides convenient access to the interior of the microwave, even when it's placed above a wall oven and warmer drawer.
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Height incl. Faceplate:||21 21/32"|
|Width incl. Faceplate:||30"|
|Case Width:||24 5/8"|
|Oven Cavity Height:||9 5/8"|
|Oven Cavity Width:||16 1/8"|
|Oven Cavity Depth:||16 1/8"|
|Cutout Height:||19 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||26 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||20 1/8" min.|
|Approx. Product Weight:||60 lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||68 lbs.|
|Oven Cavity:||1.5 cu. ft.|
|Oven Interior:||Stainless Steel|
|Turntable Diameter:||15 3/8"|
|Electronic Clock & Timer:||Yes|
|Auto Settings - Sensor Settings:||Yes|
|Auto Settings - CompuBake:||Yes|
|Auto Settings - CompuBroil:||Yes|
|Auto Settings - CompuRoast:||Yes|
|Temperature Control:||100, 150, 275 - 450°F in 25-degree increments|
|AC Line Voltage:||120V/ 15 Amps/ 60 Hz/ AC only|
|Connected Load:||1.55 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||13 Amps|
|Microwave - Watts @ 120 Volt Input:||900 Watts|
|Convection - Watts @ 120 Volt Input:||1,450 Watts|
|High and Low Racks:||Included|
|Approved for Under-Counter Installation:||Yes|
|Approved for Single Electric Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Power Cord Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.