Electrolux Icon E30MH65GPS Professional 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave - Convection (View all from Electrolux Icon)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Automatic Cooking Options
- Pre-programmed settings include five Auto Cook categories.
- Five Auto Defrost categories.
- Four Microwave Convection options for convenient and easy cooking.
- Auto Sensor Cooking
- Five Sensor Cook categories.
- Three Sensor One Touch selections allow moisture and humidity to be detected, which adjusts the cooking time and power level for various foods and quantities.
- Convection Cooking
- Hot air is circulated throughout the oven cavity to brown and crisp foods evenly.
- Oven can be programmed for ten convection cooking temperatures from 100° to 450°F.
- Five-Speed Ventilation
- Quick and easy variable fan speed adjustment with the touch of a single button for conditions requiring more control of airflow.
|30" Over-The-Range Microwave|
|Oven Cavity:||1.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Interior:||Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Light with Touch Control:||Yes|
|Glass Turntable Diameter:||13 9/16"|
|Electronic Clock and Timer:||Yes|
|2-Line Scroll Cooking Display:||Yes|
|On/Off Sound Control:||Yes|
|End of Cooking Stage Signal:||Yes|
|Daylight Savings Time:||Yes|
|Touch Pad Controls:||35|
|Convection Cook:||Variable Temperature (100°-450°F)|
|Microwave Convection Categories:||4|
|Stage Cooking:||Yes (Cook I and II)|
|Sensor Cook Categories:||5|
|Sensor One Touch Categories:||3 (Baked Potato, Pizza Slice, Popcorn)|
|Sensor Reheat Categories:||3|
|Auto Cook Categories:||5|
|Auto Defrost Categories:||5|
|Add 30 Seconds:||Yes|
|5-Speed Exhaust Fan:||Yes (300 CFM)|
|Auto On High Speed:||Yes (2 Level)|
|Charcoal Filters (Recirculated Installation):||1|
|Microwave:||1,600 Watts @ 120 Volts|
|Convection:||1,600 Watts @ 120 Volts|
|Amps:||14.5 @ 120 Volts|
|Connected Load:||1.6 kW Rating @ 120 Volts|
|Power Cord Location:||Right Rear Top|
|Product Weight:||75 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||84 Lbs.|
|Two-Position Adjustable Rack:||Included|
|Oven Depth:||13 11/16"|
|Oven Height:||10 1/4"|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||16 1/8"|
|Overall Height Including 1/2" Lower Extrusion:||16 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||30" Min.|
|Cutout Depth:||12" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||16 1/2" Min.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.