Electrolux Icon E30MC75JPS Professional 30" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Electrolux Icon)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Wave-Touch Control Panel Technology
- Envision a control panel that allows you to plan how and when your meal will be cooked.
- One simple touch activates the control panel, providing you with access to all operating functions.
- After you've programmed the settings, the inactive lights fade away.
- Custom-Set Auto Cook Functions
- The microwave oven features 12 Auto Cook options, 3 Auto Reheat options and 6 Auto Defrost options for amazing flexibility.
- Smooth-Glide Oven Racks
- Imagine oven racks that glide with unparalleled ease and extend fully for effortless access to your meal.
- Designed with a centered easy-grip handle and a patented ball bearing rack system for smooth-gliding performance with the touch of a finger.
- CustomConvect3 Convection Technology
- Premium performance offers more cooking choices. By using a third cooking element paired with a variable speed fan and temperature setting options, heat is distributed evenly throughout the oven.
- More Microwave Features
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Interior Krypton Lighting
- Porcelain Enamel Turntable
- VFD Front Display with Blue Indicators
- Electronic Clock and Timer
- Humidity Sensor
- 11 Power Levels
- Auto Start
- Convection Cook
- Auto Reheat
- Sensor Cook - One Touch
- 4 Stage Cooking Options
- Add 30 seconds
- Electronic Lockout
- Adjustable Sound Levels
- Oven Features
- Wave-Touch Electronic Controls
- Electronic Clock/Timer/Temperature Display
- Automatic Oven - Delay, Cook and Off
- Electronic Lockout
- Automatic Oven Shutoff - 12 Hour
- Auto Set Control - Convection
- Integrated Halogen Ovel Light - Touch Pad
- Cobalt Blue Interior
- Removable Cool-Touch Door with Extra-Large Window
- Hidden Bake Element
- Keep Warm Option
- Light Clean/Heavy Clean Option
- Self-Cleaning with Auto-Safety Latch
- Self-Cleaning Cycle with Rack Removal Alert
- Dual Radiant Baking System
- Eight-Pass Broil and Radiant Bake Element
- Dual-Halogen Theatre Lighting
- Sabbath Mode - Star-K Certified
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Required Cutout Height:||45 3/8" min. to 46" max.|
|Required Cutout Width:||28 1/2" min. to 29" max.|
|Required Cutout Depth:||24" min.|
|Overall Appliance Height:||46 5/8"|
|Overall Appliance Width:||30"|
|Overall Appliance Depth:||24 5/8"|
|Microwave Oven Interior Height:||9 5/8"|
|Microwave Oven Interior Width:||16 1/8"|
|Microwave Oven Interior Depth:||16 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Height:||16 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 1/32"|
|Shipping Weight:||250 lbs.|
|Power / Ratings|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||7.1/6.1|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||30/30|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):||40|
|Capacity:||1.5 cu. ft.|
|Electronic Clock and Timer:||Yes|
|Touch Pad Controls:||37|
|Auto Defrost Options:||6|
|Auto Cook Options:||Pizza Slice (1), Snacks (3), Kid's Meals (3), Soften/Melt (4), Beverage (1)|
|Convection Cook Categories:||Auto Broil (4), Auto Roast (4), Auto Bake (4)|
|Auto Reheat Categories:||Breads/Muffins (2), Pasta (1)|
|Sensor One Touch Categories:||Cook (5), Reheat (1), Popcorn (2), Baked Potato (1), Frozen Vegetables (1), Fresh Vegetables (2)|
|Stage Cooking Options:||4|
|Add 30 Seconds:||Yes|
|Adjustable Sound Level for Timers/Reminders:||Yes|
|Power Failure Indicator:||Yes|
|Oven Capacity:||4.2 cu. ft.|
|Cobalt Blue Interior:||Yes|
|Removable Cool-Touch Door with Extra-Large Window:||Yes|
|CustomConvect3 Convection System:||Yes|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Light Clean/Heavy Clean:||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning with Auto-Safety Latch:||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning Cycle with Rack Removal Alert:||Yes|
|Dual Radiant Baking System:||Yes|
|Eight-Pass Broil and Radiant Bake Element:||Yes|
|Smooth-Glide Racks/Standard Racks:||3/1|
|Dual-Halogen Theatre Lighting:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Wave-Touch Electronic Controls:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock/Timer/Temperature Display:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven - Delay, Cook and Off:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven Shutoff - 12 Hour:||Yes|
|Auto Set Control - Convection:||Yes|
|Integrated Halogen Oven Light - Touch Pad:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.