Electrolux Icon E30EW75GPS Professional 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Electrolux Icon)
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Wave-Touch Control Panel Technology
- A simple touch, anywhere on the panel, lights oven controls and provides access to all oven functions.
- This allows easy programming while keeping activated functions lighted for easy monitoring.
- Smooth-Glide Oven Racks
- Fully extending oven racks with a centered easy-grip handle make access to oven contents safe and easy.
- Patented ball bearing rack system allows racks to glide effortlessly.
- Cool-Touch Oven Door
- The cool-to-the-touch all glass door design has an expansive glass front panel that allows you to clearly see what you are cooking.
- And because it is all glass, when it comes time for cleanup, spills and splatters wipe up with ease.
- CustomConvect3 Convection System
- A third cooking element using a variable-speed technology fan, when combined with temperature setting options, provides premium performance with more cooking choices.
- Multi-Option Cooking with Temperature Probe
- Seven cooking modes with eight functions for essential versatility.
- The temperature probe monitors the cooking progress and automatically indicates when the meat is precisely cooked.
- Smart Halogen Lighting
- Carefully positioned halogen lights illuminate the oven interior, providing you with a more accurate view of the food you are preparing so you can have meals that turn out just the way you planned.
|30" Electric Single Wall Oven|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Oven Cavity:||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Cobalt Blue Interior:||Yes|
|Light Clean/Heavy Clean:||No|
|Self-Cleaning with Auto-Safety Latch:||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning Rack Removal Alert:||Yes|
|Baking System:||Dual Radiant|
|Radiant Bake Element:||Yes|
|Porcelain Broiler Pan with Grill:||Yes|
|Control Panel Features|
|Electronic Oven Control:||Yes|
|Electronic Temperature Display:||Yes|
|Glass Wave-Touch Control with Blue LED Display:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven - Delay, Cook and Off:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven Shutoff:||12 Hour|
|Auto Set Control - Convection:||No|
|Programmable for °F or °C:||Yes|
|Integrated Halogen Oven Light - Touch Pad:||Yes|
|Oven Door Window:||Extra Large|
|Stainless Door Handle/Towel Bar:||Yes|
|Power Supply Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Approved for Under-Counter Installation:||Yes|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||16.6/14.4|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||4.0/3.0|
|Bake Element (Watts @ 240/208 Volts):||2200|
|Broil Element (Watts @ 240/208 Volts):||4000|
|Armored Electrical Cable:||Included|
|Product Weight:||178 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||196 Lbs.|
|Oven Cavity Height:||16 1/2"|
|Oven Cavity Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Cavity Depth:||18 1/32"|
|Overall Exterior Height:||29 1/4"|
|Overall Exterior Width:||30"|
|Overall Exterior Depth:||24 5/8"|
|Overall Exterior Depth with 90° Door Open:||47 7/8"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.