Electrolux EW36IC60LS 36" Black With Stainless Steel Trim Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from Electrolux)
- More Energy-Efficient
- Cooking with induction is 20% more efficient than electric and 70% more than gas.
- More Responsive
- Induction cooking is way more responsive than gas or electric.
- You can switch from a boil to simmer in seconds.
- 7/11" Dual Element
- This element will accommodate a small pot, as well as a large one! The 11" burner size provides up to 4,800 watts of power.
- Exceptional Temperature Control
- Awesome temperature control compared to gas and electric.
- Cooking Flexibility
- Magnetic cookware is sensed, the induction field activates, and size is adjusted automatically.
- Perfect Set Controls
- Controls with 10 digital presets can raise and lower temperatures fast so you never have to preheat.
- Cooktop Stays Cooler
- Your cooktop stays cool because induction heat transfers directly to the pot.
- Keep Warm Setting
- Keeps food warm until you're ready to eat.
- Cookware Compatibility
- Induction cooking works with most types of pots and pans.
- Power Assist Function
- You can boil water in as little as 90 seconds!
- Perfect Over A Wall Oven
- Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options.
- Kitchen Timer
- Easy to read and convenient.
|Cooking Surface:||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Display Type:||Blue LED|
|Power On/Off Control:||Yes|
|Keep Warm Setting:||Yes|
|6" Induction Cooking Element:||1,450/2,000 Watts|
|7" Induction Cooking Element:||1,900/2,600 Watts|
|8" Induction Cooking Element:||2; 2,300/3,200 Watts|
|7/11" Dual Induction Cooking Element:||3,700/4,800 Watts|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Center Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240V / 208V, 60Hz|
|Connected Load(kW Rating) @ 240V:||12.0 / 10.4|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||50 Amps|
|Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Product Weight:||60 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||75 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Great | Review by Jack
Review Title: Superb | Review by Jack
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.