- Min-2-Max Burner
- Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, this cooktop offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry for the utmost versatility - from a roaring 18,000-BTU boil to a gentle 450-BTU simmer
- Continuous Grates
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop
- These grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner - without lifting
- Flex-2-Fit System
- Premium gas cooktop versatility with sealed burners
- Premium performance accessories include a grill/griddle, an optional wok ring, and a simmer plate to use with small cooking utensils
- Easy-to-Clean Design
- Deep-well cooktop and sealed burners are designed for easy cleaning
|Cutout Height (min.):||8"|
|Cutout Width (min.-max.):||33 7/8" - 34 1/4"|
|Cutout Depth (min.-max.):||19 1/8" - 19 3/4"|
|Overall Exterior Height (Extreme Bottom to Underside of Cooktop):||4 1/4"|
|Overall Exterior Height (Extreme Bottom to Topside of Cooktop):||4 7/8"|
|Overall Exterior Width:||36"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (to Front Corner):||20 7/8"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (to Center of Arc):||21 3/4"|
|Deep-Well Formed Cooktop:||Yes|
|Professional-Grade Burner Controls:||Yes|
|Min-2-Max Dual-Flame Sealed Burner - 18,000 - 450 BTU:||1|
|Sealed Power Burner - 14,000 BTU:||1|
|Sealed Precision Burner - 9,500 BTU:||2|
|Sealed Precision Burner - 5,000 - 850 BTU:||1|
|Linear Flow Burner Valves:||Yes|
|Electric Pilotless Ignition:||Yes|
|Grill/Griddle - 318251611:||Optional|
|Wok Ring - 318254307:||Optional|
|Simmer Plate - 318254208:||Optional|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Stainless Steel (S):||09719-0|
|Gas/Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @120 Volts:||.001|
|Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Product Weight:||53 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||64 lbs.|
|1:||For use on adequately wired 120V, dedicated circuit having 2-wire service with a separate ground wire. Appliance must be grounded for safe operation.|
|2:||Approved to be used over any Electrolux Single Wall Oven|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.