Electrolux EW30WD55GS Wave-Touch 30" Stainless Steel Electric Warming Drawer (View all from Electrolux)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- 1.6 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Interior
- Large capacity warmer drawer has 1.3 cubic feet of usable space to keep an entire meal warm until serving time
- Stainless steel interior cleans up fast and easily
- Electronic Control with Blue Indicator Light
- Bread Proofing
- For best results, the Bread Proofing setting provides the perfect combination of moisture and warmth to raise dough evenly without cooking
- 80-210 Degrees
- Moist or Dry Vent Control
- Adjustable humidity controls deliver optimal serving results by providing the precise amount of humidity to ensure certain dishes stay moist while others remain dry
- Automatic 4 Hour Shutoff
- Half-Width Rack
- Drawer features a convenient half-width rack for small dishes and breads, also providing loading flexibility to accommodate a variety of prepared foods
|Cutout Height (min.-max.):||9 7/8" - 10 1/4"|
|Cutout Width (min.-max.):||28 1/2" - 28 3/4"|
|Cutout Depth (min.-max.):||23 5/8" - 24"|
|Drawer Interior Height:||6 1/2"|
|Drawer Interior Width:||20 15/16"|
|Drawer Interior Depth:||19 1/4"|
|Overall Exterior Height:||11 1/4"|
|Overall Exterior Width:||30"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (to Front Drawer Corner):||23 3/8"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (Fully Extended Including Handle):||45"|
|27" Warmer Drawer|
|Capacity:||1.6 cu. ft.|
|Perfect Set Electronic Controls:||Yes|
|Blue LED Display:||Yes|
|Automatic Shutoff - 4 hour:||Yes|
|Heating Element (Watts):||450|
|Luxury-Glide Full-Extension Drawer Glides:||Yes|
|Element "ON" Blue Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Drawer Interior:||Yes|
|Signature Soft-Arc Drawer Front and Handle Design:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel (S):||09692-6|
|Temperature Range:||80°F - 210°F|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Center Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||0.45|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||3.75|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):||15|
|60" Electrical Cable:||Included|
|Approved for Under-Counter Installation:||Yes|
|Product Weight:||65 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||80 lbs.|
|Note:||For use on adequately wired 120V, dedicated circuit having 2-wire service with a separate ground wire. Appliance must be grounded for safe operation.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.