Electrolux EW30GS75KS Wave-Touch 30" Stainless Steel Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Electrolux)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Perfect Turkey Button
- Ensures moist, delicious poultry.
- Imagine stress-free holiday cooking.
- Luxury-Glide Oven Racks
- With a ball bearing system, oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly.
- Min-2-Max Burner
- Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, this cooktop offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry for the utmost versatility.
- From a roaring 18,000-BTU boil to a gentle 450-BTU simmer.
- Perfect Convect3
- Their convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options.
- Wave-Touch Controls
- One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing the virtually endless cooking options.
- After you make your choices, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display.
- Luxury-Design Lighting
- Their ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional.
- Luxury-Hold Door
- Their oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
- "My Favorite" Settings
- Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
- Convection Conversion
- Cooking Modes
- Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook.
- Baking Options
- Perfect Turkey, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread-Proof, "My Favorites", Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake and Convection Convert.
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
|Control Panel Features|
|Wave-Touch Electronic Oven Control:||Yes|
|Professional-Grade Burner Controls:||Yes|
|Keypad Entry Of Time and Temperature:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Timer:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook and Off):||Yes|
|Min-2-Max Dual-Flame Sealed Burner:||1 @ 18,000 - 450 BTU|
|Sealed Power Burner:||1 @ 16,000 BTU|
|Sealed Precision Burner:||2 @ 9,500 BTU|
|Sealed Precision Burner:||1 @ 5,000 BTU - 850 BTU|
|Linear Flow Burner Valves:||Yes|
|Continuous Grates with Deep-Well Top:||3|
|Electronic Pilotless Ignition:||Yes|
|Capacity:||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Hidden Bake Burner:||Yes|
|Bake Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Broil Burner:||11,500 BTU|
|Convection Burner:||350 Watts|
|Self-Clean Options with Door Lock:||3|
|PerfectConvect3 with Variable 2-Speed Fan:||Yes|
|Luxury-Design Lighting:||Yes with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs|
|Convection Roasting Rack:||Yes|
|Luxury-Hold Oven Door:||Yes|
|Extra-Large Glass Window:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|LP Gas Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Gas / Power Supply Connection Location:||Right / Left Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||10 Amps|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||270 Lbs.|
|Oven Cavity Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Cavity Depth:||18 1/32"|
|Oven Cavity Height:||16 1/2"|
|Overall Depth To Center Of Arc:||28 5/16"|
|Overall Depth with 90° Door Open:||45 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||35 5/8" - 36 /58"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.