Electrolux EW30DS75KS Wave-Touch 30" Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Slide-In Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Electrolux)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Perfect Turkey Button
- Helps you prepare poultry that is moist and delicious
- Luxury-Glide Oven Racks
- With a ball bearing system, the oven racks are able to extend effortlessly
- Min-2-Max Burner
- A dual-flame sealed burner offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry, from a 18,000-BTU boil to a 450-BTU simmer
- Perfect Pair Ovens
- Features a large main oven and a second oven for greater cooking capacity and the ability to cook food items at different temperatures simultaneously
- Perfect Convect3
- Features a third convection element for consistent results, 30% faster cooking times, and more baking options
- Wave-Touch Controls
- Activate the control panel with one touch to access an impressive amount of cooking options
- After you enter your choices, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant and easy to read display
- Luxury-Design Lighting
- Ramp-up designer halogen lighting is both attractive and functional
- Luxury-Hold Door
- Stays put, no matter what angle it is placed at
- "My Favorite" Settings
- Input custom settings to meet your individual cooking needs
- Eight-Pass Concealed Bake Element
- The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface for hassle-free cleanup
- Other Features
- Signature soft-arc door and handle design
- Signature cobalt blue interior
- Easy-to-clean cooktop surface
- Convection conversion
- ADA Compliant
- Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode
- Platinum Star Warranty
|Control Panel Features|
|Wave-Touch Electronic Oven Control:||Yes|
|Professional-Grade Burner Controls:||Yes|
|Keypad Entry Of Time and Temperature:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Timer:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook and Off):||Yes|
|Min-2-Max Dual-Flame Sealed Burner:||1 @ 18,000 - 450 BTU|
|Sealed Power Burner:||1 @ 16,000 BTU|
|Sealed Precision Burner:||2 @ 9,500 BTU|
|Sealed Precision Burner:||1 @ 5,000 BTU - 850 BTU|
|Linear Flow Burner Valves:||Yes|
|Continuous Grates with Deep-Well Top:||3|
|Electronic Pilotless Ignition:||Yes|
|Capacity:||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Eight-Pass Bake Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Eight-Pass Broil Element:||4,000 Watts|
|Convection Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Self-Clean Options with Door Lock:||3|
|Perfect Convect3 with Variable 2-Speed Fan:||Yes|
|Luxury-Design Lighting:||Yes with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs|
|Convection Roasting Rack:||Yes|
|Luxury-Hold Oven Door:||Yes|
|Perfect Pair Lower Oven:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|LP Gas Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Gas / Power Supply Connection Location:||Right / Left Bottom Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts:||5.5 / 4.1 kW|
|Amps @ 240 / 208 Volts:||22.9 / 19.7 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||30 Amps|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||278 Lbs.|
|Oven Cavity Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Cavity Depth:||18 1/32"|
|Oven Cavity Height:||16 1/2"|
|Overall Depth To Center Of Arc:||28 5/16"|
|Overall Depth with 90° Door Open:||45 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Absolutely LOVE my range | Review by Robin H.
Add Your Review
- Receive a Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase with the purchase of 2 or more qualifying Electrolux Wave-Touch Appliances!
Valid: 04/15/2015 - 04/25/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen