Electrolux EW30DS65GS Wave-Touch 30" Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Slide-In Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Electrolux)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Min-2-Max Burner
- Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, this cooktop offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry for the utmost versatility - from a roaring 18,000-BTU boil to a gentle 450-BTU simmer
- Sure-2-Fit Convection Oven with Hidden Bake Burner
- Adjustable Luxury-Glide oven racks are so smooth and extend effortlessly
- Luxury-Design Lighting ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Exclusive Luxury-Hold oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it
- Baking Options
- Features 7 cooking modes and 10 cooking options including our exclusive Perfect Turkey button for large holiday meals
- Perfect Convect3 Third Element European Convection System features
- a variable 2-speed fan for more even cooking
- Perfect Pair Oven
- Our ranges feature a large main oven and a second oven for the utmost cooking capacity
- Use both simultaneously to cook two different items at two
- different temperatures
|Cutout Height (min.-max.):||35 5/8" - 36 5/8"|
|Cutout Width (cabinet):||30 (+-)1/16"|
|Cutout Width (for cooktop rim):||31 1/2"|
|Cotout Depth (min.-max.):||21 3/4" - 22 1/8"|
|Oven Cavity Height:||16 1/2"|
|Oven Cavity Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Cavity Depth:||18 1/32"|
|Overall Exterior Height (Adjustable):||36 7/16" - 37 7/16"|
|Overall Exterior Width:||31 1/2"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (to Center of Arc):||28 5/16"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (with 90° Door Open):||45 1/4"|
|30" Dual-Fuel Built-In Ranges|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Control Panel Features|
|Wave-Touch Electronic Oven Control:||Yes|
|Professional-Grade Burner Controls:||Yes|
|Keypad Entry of Time and Temperature:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Timer:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook and Off):||Yes|
|Min-2-Max Dual-Flame Sealed Burner - 18,000 - 450 BTU:||1|
|Sealed Power Burner - 14,000 BTU:||1|
|Sealed Precision Burner - 9,500 BTU:||1|
|Sealed Precision Burner - 5,000 BTU - 850 BTU:||1|
|Linear Flow Burner Valves:||Yes|
|Continuous Grates with Deep-Well Top:||3|
|Electric Pilotless Ignition:||Yes|
|Capacity:||4.2 cu. ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Eight-Pass Bake Element - 2500 Watts:||Yes|
|Eight-Pass Broil Element - 4000 Watts:||Yes|
|Convection Element - 2500 Watts:||Yes|
|Cobalt Blue Interior:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Options with Door Lock:||3|
|Perfect Convect3 with Variable 2-Speed Fan:||Yes|
|Cooking Modes - Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm, Slow Cook:||7|
|Cooking Options - Perfect Turkey, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof,:|
|My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert:||10|
|Luxury-Design Lighting with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs:||Yes|
|Convection Roasting Rack:||Yes|
|Luxury-Hold Oven Door:||Yes|
|Extra-Large Glass Window:||Yes|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs:||Yes|
|Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert:||Included|
|Wok Ring - 318254307:||Optional|
|Simmer Plate - 318254206:||Optional|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Rear Filler Kit - S (903113-901S), W (903113-9011), B (903113-9010):||Optional|
|Side Panel Kit - S (903102-901S), W (903102-9011), B (903102-9010):||Optional|
|Backguard Kit - S (903111-901S), W (903111-9011), B (903111-9010):||Optional|
|Side Trim Kit - S (903110-901S), W (903110-9011), B (903110-9010):||Optional|
|Stainless Steel (S):||09701-5|
|Gas/Power Supply Connection Location:||Right/Left Bottom Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||5.0/3.7|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):||30|
|Product Weight:||258 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||278 lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $1,300 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Electrolux Kitchen Appliances!
Valid: 04/26/2015 - 08/29/2015
- Receive 10% back with the purchase of 2 or more qualifying Electrolux Wave-Touch appliances!
Valid: 06/21/2015 - 07/15/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.