Electrolux EW30CC55GS Wave-Touch 30" Black Electric Hybrid Induction Cooktop (View all from Electrolux)
- 10" and 6" Induction Elements
- Boil water in 90 seconds with the 10" induction element, which offers 3,200 watts of power
- Power Assist Function
- Generates rapid heat for a quick boil
- More Responsive
- Induction is more responsive than a gas cooktop - you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring to a quick boil
- Cookware Compatibility
- Electrolux induction hybrid cooktops include a combination of electric elements that are compatible with all cookware, and induction elements that are compatible with most cookware - if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot or pan, it will work.
|Cutout Height (min.):||6"|
|Cutout Width (min.-max.):||29 3/4" - 30"|
|Cutout Depth (min.-max.):||20 3/8" - 20 1/2"|
|Overall Exterior Height (Extreme Bottom to Underside of Cooktop):||5 1/4"|
|Overall Exterior Height (Extreme Bottom to Topside of Cooktop):||6"|
|Overall Exterior Width:||30 3/4"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (to Front Corner):||21 1/2"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (to Center of Arc):||21 3/4"|
|36" Induction Hybrid Drop-In Cooktops|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Perfect Set Electronic Touch Controls:||Yes|
|Ceramic Smoothtop Glass Surface:||Yes|
|6" to 9" Dual Expandable Element - 1600W/3000W:||1|
|6" Electric Element - 1200W:||1|
|10" Induction Cooking Element - 2400W/3200W:||1|
|6" Induction Cooking Element - 1200W/1500W:||1|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Sealed Spill Control Cooktop:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel (S):||09676-6|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Center Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||8.1/7.1|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||33.8/34.1|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):||40|
|Electrical - Single phase 4-wire cable, 120/ 240 Volts or 120 /208 Volts, 60 Hz, fused on both sides of line with ground:||Required|
|Armored Electrical Cable:||Included|
|Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Product Weight:||54 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||62 lbs.|
|1:||Approved to be used over any Electrolux Single Wall Oven|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Appliance Shipping Options
Curbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.
Curbside Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for appliance orders $498 and under
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.
Please Note: For some customers outside of the shipping company's zone, additional charges may be required.
White Glove Delivery
With Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.
White Glove Delivery Includes:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for appliance orders $498 and under
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.