- SatelliteSpray Arm
- An innovative rotating wash zone gives you 400% more water coverage, targeting virtually every spot in your dishwasher for a truly professional-level clean.
- Third-Level Rack
- Convenient space for spatulas and unique kitchen tools, or extra room for everyday utensils. Easily lifts out for convenient unloading.
- 30-Minute Fast Wash Cycle
- Thoroughly cleans in just 30 minutes.
- Easy-Lift Adjustable Racks
- Versatile racking system easily adjusts to provide the perfect place for all your dishware - no pinching, pulling, or toggling required.
- Target Wash Zones
- Four flexible spray jets deliver a targeted wash to the most challenging dirty dishes, from sport bottles to heavy duty pots and pans.
- Luxury Soft Grip Racks
- Luxury Soft Grip Racks hold plastics and dishware in place, and prevent flipping, for a more thorough clean.
- Perfect Stemware Grips
- Eighteen flexible grips gently hold stemware and other delicate items for a secure wash, everytime.
- Multiple Cycles
- With up to nine cycles - including Heavy, Normal, Fast Wash, Auto, Upper Rack Only, Eco Wash, Stemware, Rinse Only, and "My Favorite," you can choose the perfect wash for any occasion.
- Multiple Options
- An even more amazing wash with unique options like Air Dry, NSF-Certified Sanitize Rinse, Hi-Temp Wash, Max Dry, and Delay Start up to 24 hours.
- Luxury-Quiet Plust SmartClean Light
- A sound package so quiet, Electrolux engineered Smart CleanLight to let you know how much time is left in the cycle, and when your dishes are clean and ready.
- Smart Soil Sensor
- Responsive technology that delivers a more effective, more efficient clean by continuously monitoring water purity to determine exactly how long a cycle should run.
- Flexible Utensil Basket
- With a large capacity utensil basket that can be split, reconfigured, and placed anywhere, you have even more loading options.
- With an eye to conserving natural resources, and keeping your utility bill low, Electrolux dishwashers are Energy Star qualified and incorporate innovative features like Eco Wash, resource-saving Upper Rack Only cycle, and Air Dry option.
- Luxury-Dry System
- With a condensation dry system, you can place any piece of dishware anywhere, and still get outstanding drying results.
- Wave-Touch Controls
- One simple touch and the control panel activates. After you make your choices, options will fade away, returning to an uncluttered display.
- Leak-Detection System
- Detects water leaks and immediately stops and drains the dishwasher while sounding an audible and visible alarm.
- Platinum Star Limited Warranty
- The exclusive limited warranty includes 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor.
- Luxury-Glide Racks
- With Luxury-Glide technology, upper and lower racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly.
- Luxury-Hold Door
- The door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
|Stainless Steel Interior:||Yes|
|Wave-Touch Electronic Controls:||Yes|
|Fully Integrated Control Panel:||Yes|
|ProClean Wash System:||Yes|
|Target Wash Zones:||4|
|Luxury-Quiet Sound Package:||Yes|
|Sound Level:||47 dB|
|Adjustable Rinse Aid Dispenser with Indicator:||Yes|
|30-Minute Fast Wash:||Yes|
|Perfect Stemware Cycle:||Yes|
|Upper Rack Only:||Yes|
|Heat / No Heat Dry:||Yes|
|NSF Certified Sanitize Option:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||1 - 24 Hours|
|Nylon Rack System:||Sure-2-Fit|
|Luxury-Glide Nylon Upper Rack|
|Cup Shelf / Perfect Stemware Holders:||4/18|
|Fold-Down Tines:||4 Rows|
|Luxury-Glide Nylon Lower Rack|
|Fold-Down Tines:||6 Rows|
|Stemware / Champagne Glass Holders:||2|
|Silverware Basket:||2-Piece Split|
|Upper Single Tray:||Yes|
|Power Supply Location:||Right Bottom Front|
|Water Inlet Location:||Left Bottom Front|
|Water Usage (Gallons) - Normal Cycle:||4.0 - 8.0|
|Water Pressure (PSI):||15 - 120|
|Integral Air Gap on Supply:||Yes|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60 Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) at 120 Volts:||1.44|
|Amps at 120 Volts:||15|
|Product Dimensions and Weight|
|Depth with 90° Door Open:||50 1/4"|
|Height (Adjustable):||33 3/4" - 35 3/4"|
|Shipping Weight:||115 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $1,300 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Electrolux Kitchen Appliances!
Valid: 01/10/2015 - 04/25/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.