Electrolux EI36EC45KB 36" Black Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from Electrolux)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Flex-2-Fit Elements
- Elements adjust up to three sizes, so the element fits the cookware, not the other way around.
- Glide-2-Set Control Panel
- At the touch of a button adjust temperature so dishes come out perfectly.
- Triple Element
- An element that offers the versatility of three element sizes for ultimate flexibility, so it fits your cookware.
- Digital Preset Touch Settings
- Up to 25 preset touch settings make adjusting heat up or down a snap.
- Perfect Over a Wall Oven
- Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Guaranteed performance provides peace of mind and service from Electrolux's national network of authorized independent service professionals.
|Sabbath Mode:||Yes; Star K Certified|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V/208V; 60Hz; 40A|
|Cooking Surface:||Black Glass (Stainless Steel Frame)|
|Center Burner:||5/7"; 750/1,800 Watts|
|Right Front Burner:||9"; 3,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Burner:||6"; 1,200 Watts|
|Left Front Burner:||6/9/12"; 1,200/2,000/3,000 Watts|
|Left Rear Burner:||6"; 1,200 Watts|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light:||5 (Integrated in Display)|
|Display Type:||Digital (Blue LED)|
|Accessories:||Cleaning Sponge (Included)|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Width:||36 3/4"|
|Product Depth:||21 3/4"|
|Product Height:||3 1/8" - 6 5/8"|
|Product Weight:||58 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||66 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $1,300 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Electrolux Kitchen Appliances!
Valid: 04/26/2015 - 08/29/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen