Electrolux EI30SM55JS IQ-Touch 2.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from Electrolux)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Multi-Stage Cooking Options
- Four cooking options ensure any dish requiring multiple cooking stages is optimally prepared
- Easily defrost and cook with simple commands
- Three-Speed Fan
- Over-the-range microwave doubles as a hood and is capable of moving up to 300 cu. ft. of air per minute
- With our advanced air deflector design it can be mounted over high-performance cooktops with up to 56,000 BTU of total heat output
- Extra-Large Capacity
- Nearly any dish will fit in our roomy 2.0 cu. ft. microwaves
- 10 Sensor-Cook Options
- Automatically adjust the amount of time needed to complete the cooking
- Six Shortcuts
- Popcorn, Reheat, Soften, Melt, Warm and Defrost
|Exhaust Fan Capacity:||350|
|Control Panel Features|
|Front Display:||Blue LED|
|Electronic Clock & Timer:||Yes|
|Touch Pad Controls:||31|
|Auto Defrost Options:||6|
|Quick Meal Options:||4|
|Auto Reheat Options:||3|
|Beverage (Cups):||0.5 - 2.0|
|Multi-Stage Cooking Options:||4|
|Add 30 Seconds:||Yes|
|Custom Help Options:||5|
|Adjustable Sound Level For Timers/Reminders:||Yes|
|Oven Door Style:||Soft-Arc|
|Exhaust Duct:||Convertible (Ventilation is convertible to be either ducted outside, or recirculated inside requiring no ducting.)|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds:||3|
|Charcoal Filters (Recirculated Installation):||1|
|Adjustable Metal Rack:||Included|
|36" Filler Panel Kit:||Optional - order MWFILKTBLK (Black)|
|Oven Cavity Dimensions|
|Overall Exterior Dimensions|
|Height (Including Lower Extrusion):||17 1/16"|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Top Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V/60 Hz/15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.71|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||14.3|
|60" Electrical Cable:||60|
|Watts @ 120 Volt input:||1650|
|Product Weight:||61 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||73 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.