Electrolux EI30IF40LS IQ-Touch 30" Stainless Steel Electric Induction Range - Convection (View all from Electrolux)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Power Assist Function
- You can boil water in as little as 90 seconds!
- Fresh Clean Technology
- The self-cleaning technology used by Electrolux keeps your home free of odors and smoke!
- Fast Preheat
- You can reach your desired preheat temp 25% faster than before.
- IQ-Touch Controls
- The IQ-Touch panel shows all the possible options at all times, so you'll never have to search.
- A Luxury-Glide Oven Rack
- The racks slide smoothly in and out with the durable ball-bearing system.
- More Responsive
- Induction cooking is way more responsive than gas or electric.
- You can switch from a boil to simmer in seconds.
- More Energy Efficient
- Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
- Cookware Compatibility
- Induction cooking works with most types of pots and pans.
- A "My Favorite" Setting
- You can pick your favorite settings and save them as a special option.
- Luxury-Design Lighting
- New halogen lighting is elegant and very functional.
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
- Platinum Star Limited Warranty
- Electrolux offers a 3 year coverage warranty on parts and 1 year on labor without a charge!
- Cooktop Stays Cooler
- Your cooktop stays cool because induction heat transfers directly to the pot.
- Oven and Warmer Drawer
- An oven and warmer are perfect for keeping food warm while also cooking something.
- Cooking Flexibility
- Magnetic cookware is sensed, the induction field activates, and size is adjusted automatically.
- 6 Cooking Modes
- Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm and Slow Cook.
- Convection Conversion
- This oven will automatically convert temps back and forth between regular cooking and convection.
- Keep Warm Setting
- Great for keeping food warm while everyone gathers around the table.
|Capacity:||6.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Eight-Pass Bake Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Eight-Pass Broil Element:||4,000 Watts|
|Convection Element:||350 Watts|
|Cobalt Blue Interior:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Options:||3 with Door Lock|
|Luxury-Design Lighting:||Yes with 40W Halogen Bulb|
|Convection Roasting Rack:||No|
|Induction Cooktop Features|
|Flex-2-Fit Ceramic Glass Smoothtop:||Yes|
|10" Induction Cooking Element - 2,600/4,000W:||1|
|7" Induction Cooking Element - 1,920/2,540W:||2|
|5" Induction Cooking Element 800/1,000W:||1|
|Warming Zone - 120W:||1|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light:||No|
|Control Panel Features|
|Electronic Oven Control:||IQ-Touch|
|Perfect Set Element Controls:||Yes|
|Glass Front Display:||No|
|Electronic Clock and Timer:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook and Off):||Yes|
|Handle Design:||Signature Soft-Arc|
|Luxury-Hold Oven Door:||Yes|
|Picture Glass Window:||Yes|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert:||Included|
|Power Cord Location:||Middle Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240V / 60Hz/ 50A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||16.4/12.5 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||40 Amps|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||266.0 Lbs.|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||29 1/4"|
|Overall Depth without Handles:||26 7/8"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open:||48 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||47 3/4"|
|Oven Cavity Width:||24 3/8"|
|Oven Cavity Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Oven Cavity Height:||22 1/4"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Great service great price | Review by Tom
Review Title: OMG!!! | Review by Chef Cookie
Add Your Review
- Receive up to a $1,300 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Electrolux Kitchen Appliances!
Valid: 04/26/2015 - 08/29/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen