Electrolux EI30EW45KB IQ-Touch 30" Black Electric Double Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Electrolux)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Luxury-Glide Oven Rack
- With a ball bearing system, oven rack is so smooth it extends effortlessly.
- Perfect Convect3
- Their convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options.
- Sure-2-Fit Capacity
- Coordinate an entire meal - their oven features 4.2 cubic feet of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks.
- Versatile Cooking Option
- Self-clean oven with versatile cooking option features 7 cooking modes and 6 cooking options.
- Luxury-Design Lighting
- Their ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional and their Luxury-Hold oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
|Oven Cavity (Both Ovens):||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Electric Bake Element:||2,200 Watts|
|Eight-Pass Broil Element:||4,000 Watts|
|Convection Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Cobalt Blue Interior:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Options with Door Lock:||3|
|Perfect Convect3:||Yes with Variable 2-Speed Fans|
|Luxury-Design Lighting:||Yes with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs|
|Convection Roasting Rack:||Yes|
|Signature Soft-Arc Oven Door and Handle Design:||Yes|
|Luxury-Hold Oven Doors:||Yes|
|Extra-Large Glass Windows:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||8.0/6.0 kW|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||33.0/29.0 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||40 Amps|
|Armored Electrical Cable:||Included|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth To Front Door Corner:||24 1/2"|
|Overall Depth with 90° Door Open:||44"|
|Overall Height Including 1" Bottom Trim:||50 7/16"|
|Oven Cavity Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Cavity Depth:||18 1/32"|
|Oven Cavity Height:||16 1/2"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||395 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.