Electrolux EI24RD65KS IQ-Touch 4.74 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Built-In Undercounter Drawer Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Electrolux)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Perfect Set Temperature Control
- Set a temperature anywhere between 34 and 45 degrees - the Refrigerator Drawer will hold it to within one degree of variance.
- Luxury-Glide System
- Opening or closing a drawer is smooth and easy - all it takes is the touch of a finger.
- Luxury-Design Lighting
- The ramp-up designer LED lighting is as beautiful as it is functional.
- Large Capacity
- Even large enough for two-liter bottles and large serving trays.
- PureAdvantage Air Filter
- Keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout to prevent odor transfer.
- Fully Integrated Electronic Controls
- The top-of-drawer location is easy to program and offers precise temperature control.
- Alarm System
- Notifies you if there's been a power failure, if a drawer stays open longer than five minutes, and if the interior temperature rises 10 degrees or more for four hours.
- Even More Innovative Features
- Signature Soft-Arc Door And Handle Design
- Energy-Saving Vacation Mode
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
- Platinum Star Warranty
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Cavity Dimensions - Width:||17 1/4"|
|Cavity Dimensions - Depth:||17 7/8"|
|Cavity Dimensions - Upper Drawer Height:||12 3/64"|
|Cavity Dimensions - Lower Drawer Height:||12 3/16"|
|Product Dimensions - Width:||23 13/16"|
|Product Dimensions - Depth to Center of Arc:||24 1/4"|
|Product Dimensions - Depth Fully Extended including Handle:||42 3/4"|
|Product Dimensions - Height:||34" - 35"|
|Product Weight:||165 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||175 lbs.|
|Capacity:||4.74 cu. ft.|
|IQ-Touch Electronic Controls:||Yes|
|Fully Integrated Control Panel:||Yes|
|Blue LED Display:||Yes|
|Luxury-Glide Full-Extension Self-Closing Drawers:||Yes|
|Luxury-Design LED Lighting:||Yes|
|Perfect Set Controls:||Yes|
|PureAdvantage Air Filtration:||Yes|
|Electronic Control Lock:||Yes|
|Display Temp Mode (°C or °F):||Yes|
|Door Ajar Acoustic Alarm:||Yes|
|High-Temperature Acoustic Alarm:||Yes|
|Power Failure Acoustic Alarm:||Yes|
|Mute Sound Control:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Holds 12" Bottle (Upper and Lower Drawer):||Yes|
|Storage Shelf (Lower Drawer):||Yes|
|Signature Soft-Arc Drawer Front and Handle Design:||Yes|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs:||4|
|Condiment Tray - PN# 241965501:||Included|
|PureAdvantage Replacement Air Filter - PN# EAFCBF:||Included|
|Temperature Range:||34°F - 45°F|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120 Volt / 60 Hz / 15 Amp|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||0.16 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||15 Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.