Electrolux EI15IM55GS IQ-Touch 15" Stainless Steel Undercounter Built-In Ice Maker (View all from Electrolux)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Electrolux EI15IM55GS Ice Maker
- Crystal-Clear Ice
- Produces 7/8" cubed, restaurant-style ice
- Removes air bubbles and impurities during the freezing process
- Provides ice cubes that are attractive as well as fresh-tasting
- 30-Pound Ice Storage Capacity
- Capable of producing up to 60 pounds of crystal clear ice per day
- 30-pound storage capacity grants convenient access to freshly supplied ice
- Space-saving design allows you to place it anywhere
- Electronic Controls
- Easy-to-use controls let you schedule ice production throughout the day or night to meet your current demands
- The three step cleaning cycle safely eliminates any minerals or contaminants left behind from the "fractional freezing" process, keeping ice pure and fresh
|Cutout Height (min.):||34 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||15 1/8"|
|Cutout Depth (min.):||24"|
|Overall Exterior Height (Adjustable):||34" - 35 1/4"|
|Overall Exterior Width:||14 7/8"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (Including Handle):||26 5/8"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (Excluding Handle):||24 1/8"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (Without Door and Handle):||21 3/4"|
|Overall Exterior Depth (with 90° Door Open):||38 1/4"|
|Note:||Allow 1-1/2" minimum clearance behind unit for electrical, water supply and drain connections|
|15" Under-Counter Ice Maker|
|Capacity:||Up to 30 lbs.|
|IQ-Touch Electronic Controls:||Yes|
|Daily Ice Production:||Up to 60 lbs.|
|Clear Ice Cubes:||Yes|
|Ice Cube Size:||7/8"|
|Ice Cubes Produced per Cycle:||32|
|3-Step Self-Cleaning Process:||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning of Mineral Deposits:||Yes|
|Commercial Grade Heavy-Duty Circulation Pump:||Yes|
|Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design:||Yes|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs:||4|
|Cleaning Kit - EIM41978:||Optional|
|Drain Pump Kit - EIMP60 (to be used if gravity-assisted drain is not available):||Optional|
|Power Supply/Water Inlet Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||0.48|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):||15|
|Gravity Assisted Drain:||Required|
|Product Weight:||100 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||109 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.