Delta Jetted Shower RoughIn With Extra Outlet (6 Setting) (View all from Delta)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
Jetted Shower(TM) Rough-In with Extra Outlet (6 Setting)
Timeless design for today's homes
- For use with Jetted Shower extra jet module, hand shower or shower head using separate MultiChoice rough with IP, PX or MF inlets/outlets
- 3 port, 6 position diverter
- 1/2" copper sweat outlets
- May be used in thick or thin wall installations
- Maximum wall thickness of 1-1/4"
- Standard 1 1/2" (38 mm) wall cavity.
- Back-to-back installation capability.
- Adjusts for up to 3/4" (19 mm) wall thickness.
- Additional outlet option for jetted shower XO series.
- Extra outlet models (XO) include 3 port, six position diverter.
- For use with Multi Choice Universal 18 Series and 18T Series Jetted Shower trim. Monitor 17 Series dual function pressure balanced cartridge ships with 18 Series trim. 17T Series dual function thermostatic cartridge ships with 18T Series trim. Warranty:
Included Products And Features
|Height in inches||5.000|
|Length in inches||9.630|
|Width in inches||5.880|
|EPA WaterSense Approved||No|
|Number of Ports||3|
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.