Delta Jetted Shower RoughIn Valve With Extra Outlet (6Setting) (View all from Delta)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
Jetted Shower(TM) Rough-In Valve with extra Outlet (6-Setting)
Timeless design for today's homes
- For use with Monitor 18 Series Jetted shower trims
- Trim sold separately and includes appropriate cartridge
- 1/2 in. universal inlets/outlets and male threads
- High flow capability for shower only applications
- Back-to-back capability for flexible installations
- Back-To-Back Installation Capability.
- Can be Tested With Air (200 psi) or Water (300 psi) Without Cartridge Using Supplied Test Cap.
- Adjusts for Up to 3/4" Wall Thickness.
- Extra outlet models (XO) include 3 port, six position diverter.
- R18222 and R18224 include prefabricated valve and jet module.
- R18000 and R18000-XO include separately plumbed valve and jet module.
- For use with Multi Choice Universal 18 Series and 18T Series Jetted Shower trim. Monitor 17 Series dual function pressure balanc
Included Products And Features
|Height in inches||8.500|
|Length in inches||5.200|
|Width in inches||8.700|
|EPA WaterSense Approved||No|
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.