Danby DBC162BLSST Silhouette Select 24" Stainless Steel Undercounter Built-In Beverage Center (View all from Danby)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- 5.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity Beverage Center
- Holds approximately 112 beverage cans and 11 bottles of wine.
- Precise Digital Thermostat with LED Display
- Allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door.
- 39°F - 64°F Temperature Range
- The temperature range can be set between 39°F - 64°F (4°C - 18°C).
- Their frost-free, fan forced cooling system provides a more consistent internal temperature than an automatic defrost.
- Elegant Tempered Glass Shelves with Stainless Steel Trim
- Seamless Stamped Stainless Steel Door with Matching Handle and Toe-Kick
- White LED Track Lighting
- Beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Easily set for continuous display.
- Low E Glass Door
- Helps maintain a more consistent internal temperature.
- Reversible Door Swing
- Allows for left or right hand opening.
|Can Capacity:||112 Bottles|
|Wine Capacity:||11 Bottles|
|Temperature Range:||39°F - 64°F|
|Stainless Steel Trimmed Shelves:||Yes|
|Low E Glass Door:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Shipping Weight:||123.5 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.