Dacor RO130B Renaissance 30" Black Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Dacor)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Electronic Control Panel
- Electronic Control Panel with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions.
- Best-in-Class 4.8 Cubic Feet Oven Cell Capacity
- Best-in-class 4.8 cubic feet oven cell capacity for those large dishes and meals.
- GreenClean steam cleaning technology, cleans light build-up in 30 minutes without the use of high heat or harsh chemicals.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Hidden Bake Element for easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System with fan, heating element (2,200 Watts), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat Broil Element (3,500 Watts)
- RapidHeat Broil Element uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- 6 Cooking Modes:
- Convection Bake
- Convection Broil
- Convection Roast
- Pure Convection
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- 7 Rack Positions
- 7 Rack Positions to cook multiple dishes simultaneously.
- GlideRack fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system.
- Equipped with a convenient handle in front for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- 2 Chrome Racks
- 2 Chrome Racks are equipped with a convenient handle in front for a secure grasp.
- Control Features:
- Delay Timed Cooking
- Timed Cooking
- Automatic Hold
- 10-Key Pad
- Two Timers
- Dehydrate and Proof
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Automatic Hold
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- Halogen Lighting
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking in each oven.
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified (www.star-k.com)
- American-Made: Designed and Manufactured In California
- 100% Recycled Packaging
|Capacity:||4.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Panel:||Electronic Glass Touch|
|RapidHeat Broil Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Four-Part Pure Convection System:||2,200 Watts|
|Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell:||Yes|
|Dehydrate and Proof Settings:||Yes|
|Reverse Air Flow Cooling System:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V, 60Hz, 30A|
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Delayed Time Cooking:||Yes|
|Overall Height:||28 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2" Min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||26 7/8" Min.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.