Dacor ER36GISCHLPH Renaissance 36" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Dacor)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Dress your kitchen to impress with this Dacor ER36GISCHLPH freestanding gas range. Installable in a center island or traditional wall counter format, its stainless steel exterior and large viewing window as well as its crafted oven handle and Illumina burner control knobs all add elegance and functionality to your active kitchen.
Six sealed burners on this gas range cooktop offer ample space to use the spectrum of extreme temperatures, high for frying chicken as an example, to low simmers, for soups and sauces. With griddle and grill interchangeable options, also use your cooktop as the rain date indoor barbecue or breakfast central for tasty raspberry pancakes. While continuous grating covers the burners, making for safer shuffling of pots and pans, the sealed cooktop basin aids easy cleanup should a mishap occur, or in case of taste testing splatters.
Inside the massive 5.4 cubic foot oven, three-part convection system awaits your every command. The infrared ceramic broil element preheats quicker and infuses moist, evenly heated air into the holiday ham so that it cooks thoroughly without burning or drying out. The hidden stainless steel bake element not only provides pristine conditions for that batch of cutout sugar cookies, it also is a quick clean should any gooey goodness slide over a pan's edge.
Upgrade in style with this Dacor ER36GISCHLPH gas range. Goedeker's makes it happen with available special financing as well as the guarantee that shopping with us, you'll be 100% satisfied.
- Illumina Burner Controls
- Sealed Cooktop Spill Basin for easy clean-up
- 2 Simmer Sear Burners (800-18,500 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (15,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (9,500 BTU)
- 2 - 12" and 1 - 10" Continuous Platform Grates
- 12" Grates provide interchangeable Griddle and Grill Location
- Three-Part Convection System with fan, air baffle and convection filter
- 4 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake and Broil
- Electronic Hot Surface Igniters on Bake and Broil Elements
- Hidden Stainless Steel Bake Element (30,000 BTU)
- Infrared Ceramic Broil Element (18,000 BTU)
- Perma-Flame Automatic Re-ignition
- Smart Flame Technology
- 3 Chrome Racks adjustable to 6 Rack Positions
- Removable Rack Support for easy cleaning
- Large Glass Oven Window
- Ultra Solid Oven Door Hinge
- 2 Halogen Lights
- Freestanding Model (ER36G) ships with 6" Backguard
- Not compatible with downdraft ventilation systems
- Island Trim Kit included (ER36GI model only)
- Includes island trim and low profile backguard
- Star-K Certified (www.star-k.org)
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Control Type:||Illumina Burner Controls|
|Cooktop:||Sealed Cooktop Spill Basin|
|Simmer Sear Burners:||2 (800-18,500 BTU)|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||2 (15,000 BTU)|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||2 (9,500 BTU)|
|Continuous Platform Grates:||2 - 12" and 1 - 10"|
|Three-Part Convection System:||Yes|
|Cooking Modes:||Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake and Broil|
|Electronic Hot Surface Igniters:||Bake and Broil Elements|
|Stainless Steel Bake Element:||30,000 BTU|
|Infrared Ceramic Broil Element:||18,000 BTU|
|Perma-Flame Automatic Re-ignition:||Yes|
|Smart Flame Technology:||Yes|
|Racks:||3 Chrome Racks|
|Viewing Window:||Large Glass Oven Window|
|Door Type:||Ultra Solid Oven Door Hinge|
|Interior Light:||2 Halogen Lights|
|Compatible with Downdraft Ventilation Systems:||No|
|ER36G:||Ships with 6" Backguard|
|ER36GI:||Island Trim Kit included|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Capacity:||5.4 cu. ft.|
|Depth (from rear to front panel):||26 3/4"|
|Height:||35 3/4" - 37 7/8"|
|Approx. Weight:||432 lbs.|
|Electrical:||120 Volts, 15 Amps|
|Gas Supply:||1/2" to 3/4" adapter connected to Regulator|
|Gas Supply:||Natural Gas (NG) standard with order; Liquid Propane (LP) special orders|
|Warranty:||One year parts and labor|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a FREE 3 Year Warranty with the purchase of qualifying Dacor Appliances!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
- GOLD Level - Spend $12,000 or more and choose one: Any Microwave Type or Any Ventilation/Downdraft or Any Dishwasher or $750 Instant Savings!
- SILVER Level - Spend $8000 to $11,999 and choose one: Any Microwave Type or Any Discovery Wall Hood or Any Downdraft or Distinctive Dishwasher or $500 Instant Savings!
- BRONZE Level - Spend $3,500 to $7,999 and choose one: Distinctive Microwave & Trim Kit or $250 Instant Savings!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 10/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.