Have the best in cooking technology with this Dacor ER30DSCHNGH duel fuel range whether your kitchen is large or small. This 30-inch freestanding range offers all you need to cook like a pro while lending its professional design to enhance your decor.
Four sealed burners under continuous cast iron grating gives you a smooth, effective cooktop for precision cooking. Not only does it produce enough power to quick heat your frying pan to sizzling, the SimmerSear burner provides delicate heating for specific foods like sauteed onions and wine sauce for the pork loin. A TiltVue control panel with 10-key touch pad makes for effortless programing of both the cooktop and 3.9 cubic foot oven cavity. Convection technology, as well as the traditional conventional option, is available for premium results. RapidHeat bake and broil elements supply fast and accurate temperatures to get that holiday turkey cooking, and you can expect it to emerge perfectly golden brown and juicy without being burnt. Utilize the included meat probe to confirm the center of the bird is as hot and done as the rest of it.
Self cleaning, this Dacor duel fuel range equips you with the best in technology and convenience. Goedeker's is equipped with excellent customer service to give you the most satisfying appliance purchasing experience possible - guaranteed.
- 30" Freestanding Dual-Fuel Range
- Illumina Burner Controls
- TiltVue Control Panel
- Dual Timer, Digital Clock, 10-Key Touch Pad
- RapidHeat Bake Element (3,000 watts) and RapidHeat Broil Element (2,500 watts)
- One 18,000 BTU SimmerSear Burners with Melting Feature
- Two 16,000 BTU Sealed Gas Burners
- Two 8,500 BTU Sealed Gas Burners
- Dual Valve Burners
- Perma-Flame Instant Re-Ignition
- Pure Convection
- Four Convection Modes
- Two Conventional Modes
- Meat Probe
- Automatic Hold
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Two 14" Wide Continuous Platform Grates
- Sealed Cooktop Spill Basin
- 3" Backguard and Side Panels included
- 1 GlideRack (full extension)
- Wok Ring
- Broiler Pan with Grill
- Halogen Lights
- Star-K Certified
- Do not use with ERV30 Downdraft
- LP and high altitude special order
- Additional Accessories Sold Separately
- ABS20 Baking Stone
- AEGR30 Searing Grill
- A30 Wok Kit
- AG30 Griddle
- ACS303 Set of 3 Cookie Sheets
- ARGR30 Additional GlideRack
- AERB30D6/AERB30D9 6" and 9" Backguards for Freestanding Model
- AORPVR Broiling/Roasting Pan with Grill and V-Rack
- AHD7S Signature Gourmet Cookware
- ARTS30 Toe Skirt/Kick
- Trim Kits - to change color of knob bezels, bullnose and handle end caps:
- AERTK30BR - Brass
- AERTK30CP - Copper
- AERTK30BC - Black Chrome
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Trim Color: Chrome
- Backguards: sold separately
- Side Panels: Full Depth Side Panels included
- Trim Skirt: Sold Separately
|Dimensions & Capacity|
|Height:||35 3/8" - 37 1/2"|
|Oven Cubic Feet:||3.9 cu. ft.|
|Electrical:||240V, 60Hz, 30A|
|Gas:||Specify Natural Gas or LP gas inlet pipe. LP and high altitude special order.|
|Color:||Stainless Steel only|
|Trim Colors:||Chrome (Brass, Copper, Black Chrome options sold separately)|
|Backguards:||3" (included); 6" and 9" - Sold Separately|
|Full Depth Side Panels:||Included|
|Illumina Burner Controls:||Yes|
|TiltVue Control Panel:||Yes|
|Dual Timer, Digital Clock, 10-Key Touch pad:||Yes|
|RapidHeat Bake Element:||3,000 Watts|
|RapidHeat Broil Element:||2,500 Watts|
|SimmerSear Burners with Melting Feature:||18,000 BTU|
|Sealed Gas Burner:||2 @ 16,000 BTU|
|Sealed Gas Burner:||2 @ 8,500 BTU|
|Dual Valve Burners:||Yes|
|Perma-Flame Automatic Reignition:||Yes|
|14" Wide Continuous Platform Grates:||2|
|10" Wide Continuous Platform Grates:||No|
|Sealed Cooktop Spill Basin:||Yes|
|Broiler Pan with Grill:||Included|
|Accessories Sold Separately|
|Set of 3 Cookie Sheets:||ACS303|
|6" and 9" Backguards:||AERB30D6/AERB30D9|
|Signature Gourmet Cookware:||AHD7S|
|Broiling/Roasting Pan with Grill and V-Rack:||AORPVR|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a FREE 3 Year Warranty with the purchase of qualifying Dacor Appliances!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
- For every $6,000 you spend, choose from a Dacor dishwasher, hood, or $750 in instant savings!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
- Receive a FREE 7-Piece Cookware Set with the purchase of a qualifying Dacor Cooktop, Rangetop or Range!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.