Dacor EO230SCH Discovery 30" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Dacor)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Dacor's Exclusive Discovery Controller
- Features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
- Dacor's Patented RapidHeat Bake Element (3,100W) Under Glass
- Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning.
- Not to mention easy clean up.
- Dacor's Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System
- With fan, heating element (2,200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat Broil Element (3,000W)
- Uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- The Dacor Guide
- Helps determine how long to cook your dish.
- Select the type of food and it automatically does the rest.
- The Saved Guide
- Saves up to 100 of your own personal recipe settings.
- 11 Cooking Modes:
- Bake, Broil, MAX Broil, Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Surround Bake, Surround Convection Bake, Purce Convection Sear, Surround Roast, Convection Roast, Surround Convection Roast.
- Dehydrate and Proof Settings
- For more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features:
- Dacor Guide, Saved Guide, Alphanumeric Keypad, 7-day Calendar, Color Customization, Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, and Automatic Hold.
- Automatic Hold
- Switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System
- Keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe
- Connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- Fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system.
- Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen Lighting
- Provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven (Both Ovens)
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified
- Refined Professional Epicure Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California
|Capacity:||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Pure Convection:||Yes (Both Ovens)|
|RapidHeat Bake and Broil Elements:||Yes|
|Dual Ribbon Broiler:||Yes (3,000 W)|
|Electronic Controls, Clock, Dual Timers:||Yes|
|Reverse Air Flow:||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning Oven:||Yes (Both Ovens)|
|Temperature Probe Receptacles:||2|
|GlideRack (Full Extension):||1|
|Warranty:||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Dimensions and Weights|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.