Dacor EO130BK Discovery 30" Black Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Dacor)
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Dacor's Exclusive Discovery Controller
- Features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
- Alphanumeric Keypad
- 7-Day Calendar
- The Dacor Guide
- Helps determine how long to cook your dish.
- Select the type of food and it automatically does the rest.
- The Saved Guide
- Saves up to 100 of your own personal recipe settings.
- Pure Convection
- Dacor's Patented RapidHeat Bake Element
- Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning.
- Not to mention easy clean up.
- Dual Ribbon Broiler (3,000W)
- Closed-Door Broiling
- Electronic Controls, Clock, Dual Timers
- Reverse Air Flow
- Keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- 6 Rack Positions
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Safety Lockout
- Halogen Lighting
- Provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Temperature Probe Receptacle
- Fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system.
- Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Meat Probe
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified
- Designed and Manufactured in California
|Capacity:||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|RapidHeat Bake and Broil Elements:||Yes|
|Dual Ribbon Broiler:||Yes (3,000 W)|
|Electronic Controls, Clock, Dual Timers:||Yes|
|Reverse Air Flow:||Yes|
|Temperature Probe Receptacle:||Yes|
|GlideRack (Full Extension):||1|
|Warranty:||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Dimensions and Weights|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.