Dacor EF36IWFSS Renaissance 19.9 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Dacor)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Freestanding Cabinet-Depth Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Design
- French Door Style
- Ice/Water In-Door Dispenser with Illumina Lights
- Adaptive Defrost
- 2 Humidity-Controlled Crisp Drawers
- 1 Temperature-Controlled Meat and Deli Drawer
- LCD Digital Display Control
- Multiple Temperature Sensors
- Glide-Out Plastic Bins in Freezer
- Gallon Door Storage with Grip Pads
- Tempered Glass Spill-Proof Shelves
- Adjustable Door Bins with Grip Pads
- Covered Dairy Compartment
- Automatic Ice Maker
- Water Filtration System
- Cool White Lighting
- Fast Ice
- Max Cold
- Absent Mode
- Temperature Alarm
- Door Alarm
- Child Lock
- Sabbath Mode
- Handle Kit required. Available in Epicure and Millennia styles.
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Overall Width:||35 5/8"|
|Overall Height:||70 1/8" - 71 1/4"|
|Overall Depth without Handles:||27"|
|Overall Depth without Door:||24 1/8"|
|Product Weight:||330 lbs.|
|Interior Refrigerator Capacity:||14.9 cu. ft.|
|Interior Freezer Capacity:||5 cu. ft.|
|Electrical:||115 V, 15 A|
|Parts and Labor:||One Year|
|Sealed System Parts and Labor:||Five Years|
|Handle Kit Accessory Required for EF36IWFSS:|
|AFE36H3LCH:||Epicure Refrigerator Handle in Chrome Trim, set of 3 (Recommended)|
|AFE36H3LCP:||Epicure Refrigerator Handle in Copper Trim, set of 3|
|AFM36H3L:||Millennia Refrigerator Handle, Set of 3|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 523 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $58.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a FREE 3 Year Warranty with the purchase of qualifying Dacor Appliances!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
- GOLD Level - Spend $12,000 or more and choose one: Any Microwave Type or Any Ventilation/Downdraft or Any Dishwasher or $750 Instant Savings!
- SILVER Level - Spend $8000 to $11,999 and choose one: Any Microwave Type or Any Discovery Wall Hood or Any Downdraft or Distinctive Dishwasher or $500 Instant Savings!
- BRONZE Level - Spend $3,500 to $7,999 and choose one: Distinctive Microwave & Trim Kit or $250 Instant Savings!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 10/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.