Dacor DR30GSLPH Distinctive 30" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Dacor)
- General Features
- Contemporary Distinctive design with stainless steel finish
- Angled control panel for easier viewing
- Illumina Indicator Lights that glow blue to let you know when the burner and oven are on
- 5 stainless steel knobs with a metallic finish
- 2 buttons - one for the Oven Light, one for the Convection Fan - that illuminate when in operation
- Comes with 2 oz. of stainless steel cleaner and a 6" blackguard with full stainless steel side panels
- Epicure handle with stainless steel trim
- Cooktop Features
- 4 Burners with a total of 57,500 total BTUs
- 1 SimmerSear Burner with 800 - 18,000 BTUs for ultra low temperatures to simmer or melt
- 1 Sealed Gas Burner with 9,500 BTUs
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners with 15,000 BTUs
- Perma-Flame Technology automatically re-ignites a flame for uninterrupted cooking
- Smart-Flame Technology reduces flame contact with the grates to prevent discoloration
- 2 Extra Wide Continuous Platform Grates are porcelain coated and allow large pots and pans to be moved effortlessly from burner to burner
- Sealed porcelain enamel cooktop spill basin
- Oven Features
- 4.8 cu. ft. Capacity
- 4 Cooking Modes - Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil
- Three-part convection system with fan, air baffle, and convection filter
- Broil Burner with 14,000 BTUs
- Stainless Steel Bake Burner with 25,000 BTUs
- 2 GlideRacks that are removable for easy cleaning
- 7 rack positions
- Large, clear tempered glass oven window
- Halogen lighting for a clearer view of what's cooking
|Flame Contact Reduction:||Yes - SmartFlame Technology|
|Cooktop:||Sealed Porcelain Enamel|
|Oven Capacity:||4.8 cu. ft.|
|Bake:||Yes - 25,000 BTUs|
|Broil:||Yes - 14,000 BTUs|
|Oven Racks:||2 - Removable|
|Controls:||5 Knobs, 2 Buttons|
|Control Illumination:||Yes - Illumina Indicator Lights|
|Handle:||Epicure with Stainless Steel Trim|
|Stainless Steel Cleaner:||Included|
|Backgaurd:||6" - Included|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a FREE 3 Year Warranty with the purchase of qualifying Dacor Appliances!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
- For every $6,000 you spend, choose from a Dacor dishwasher, hood, or $750 in instant savings!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
- Receive a FREE 7-Piece Cookware Set with the purchase of a qualifying Dacor Cooktop, Rangetop or Range!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.