- Contemporary Distinctive Design
- Has a stainless steel and black ceramic glass finish. The cooktop is black ceramic glass with a stainless steel frame.
- Angled Control Panel for Easy Viewing
- Electronic Control Panel
- Has a clock, 2 timers and a 10-key touchpad.
- Professional Knobs
- Heavy-duty, die cast stainless steel knobs with metallic finish for a contemporary style.
- Dedicated Illumina Indicator Lights
- Glow Dacor's signature flame-blue to always let you know when the element and the oven are on.
- Digital Temperature Probe
- Connects to controls and switches oven into automatic hold when desired internal meat temperature is achieved.
- 2 GlideRacks with Easy Pull Handles
- Adjustable to 7 rack positions and removable for easy cleaning.
- Exclusive Four-Part Convection System
- Convection, element, baffle, fan and filter.
- Temperature Limiters
- Dedicated sensors for each element that protect the cooking surface from extremely high temperatures.
|Total Capacity:||4.8 ct. ft.|
|Contemporary Distinctive Design:||Yes|
|Black Ceramic Glass Cooktop:||Yes|
|Angled Control Panel:||Yes; Electronic|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Dedicated Illumina Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Cooking Modes:||6; Pure Convection; Convection Bake; Convection Roast; Convection Broil; Bake and Broil|
|Hidden Bake Element:||2,500W|
|Digital Temperature Probe:||Yes|
|Tempered Glass Oven Window:||Yes; Halogen Lighting (20W)|
|Ship with 3 1/4" Side Panels:||Standard (Backguard Not Included)|
|Compatible with Dacor Raised Vent Model:||ERV3015|
|Designed and Manufactured in US:||Yes|
|5" Single Circuit Element:||1,200W|
|5"/9" Dual Circuit Element:||1,100W;2,500W|
|5"/7"/9" Triple Circuit Element:||900W; 1,800W; 2,500W|
|6" Single Circuit Element:||1,500W|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V; 60 Hz; 50A|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||29 15/16"|
|Product Depth:||23 3/8"|
|Depth with Door Open:||46"|
|Cut Out Width:||30 1/16"|
|Product Weight:||341 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a FREE 3 Year Warranty with the purchase of qualifying Dacor Appliances!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
- For every $6,000 you spend, choose from a Dacor dishwasher, hood, or $750 in instant savings!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
- Receive a FREE 7-Piece Cookware Set with the purchase of a qualifying Dacor Cooktop, Rangetop or Range!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.