Dacor DCT305SLP Distinctive 30" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Sealed Burner Cooktop (View all from Dacor)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Illumina Indicator Lights
- For both style and peace of mind in the kitchen
- SimmerSear Burner
- Provides up to 18,000 BTUs and achieves ultra-low temperatures for simmering and melting without any scorching
- PermaClean Finish
- Is an exclusive scratch-resistant, bead-blasted surface that retains a permanently beautiful finish
- One-Piece Spill Basin
- Ensures easy clean-up
- Burner Configuration:
- DCT305 (54,000 Total BTUs)
- 1 SimmerSear Burner with Melting Feature (18,000 BTU)
- 1 Sealed Gas Burners (11,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (9,000 BTU)
- 1 Sealed Gas Burner (7,000 BTU)
- Continuous Platform Grates
- For the optimum cooking surface for larger pots
- 2 8 1/2" Wide Continuous Platform Grates (DCT305S)
- 1 10 1/2" Wide Continuous Platform Grate (DCT305S)
- Perma-Flame Technology
- Automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out
- Smart Flame Technology
- For heat management to preserve the finish and the life of the grates
- Die Cast Knobs
- For durability and style
- Ergonomic, Angled Controls
- For ease of use and a simplified cooking experience
- Raised Vent Compatible for use in island configurations
- DCT305S with ERV3015
- 4" Chassis Height
- For over-the-oven configurations
- Manufactured in California, USA and designed in partnership with BMW Group Designworks USA
|Countertop to Cooking Surface:||2"|
|Cutout Width:||27 5/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 5/8"|
|SimmerSear Burner with Melting Feature:||1 - 18,000 BTU|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||2 - 9,000 BTU|
|Sealed Gas Burner:||1 - 11,000 BTU|
|Sealed Gas Burner:||1 - 7,000 BTU|
|Hot Indicator Lights:||Illumina Indicator Lights|
|Cooktop Finish:||PermaClean Finish|
|Heat Management:||Smart Flame Technology|
|Cooktop Controls:||Die Cast Knobs|
|Raised Vent Compatible:||Yes|
|Electrical:||120 V, 15 A|
|Gas Supply:||3/4" Regulator|
|Gas:||Natural Gas (NG) (Standard With Order)|
|Also Available:||Natural Gas High Altitude (NG/H), Liquid Propane (LP) and Liquid Propane High Altitude (LP/H)|
|One Year:||Parts and Labor|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a FREE 3 Year Warranty with the purchase of qualifying Dacor Appliances!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.