DCS WOSU30 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from DCS)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- 10 Cooking Functions
- For everything from a quick pizza to a gourmet meal; there is even a unique two-stage roasting function!
- A wide temperature range lets you safely proof breads and dehydrate meats, fruits and vegetables - or powerfully (4400w) broil or brown other foods.
- 4.0 cu. ft. Convection Oven
- Huge 4.0 cu. ft. capacity is complemented by eight shelf positions with removable side racks to allow true multi-level cooking.
- Three halogen lights brightly illuminate the graphite enamel interior.
- Four-Way Convection and Precise Temperature Control
- A digital microprocessor monitors the temperature to ensure precise heat management.
- Combined with their four-way convection system, this creates even heat distribution that meets the requirements of the most demanding home chef.
- Highlighted Features
- 4.0 cu. ft. Capacity
- True Convection System
- Telescopic Sliding Shelf System
- 10 Cooking Modes
- 2-Stage Roasting Function
- 3 Halogen Lights
- Bake Tray Included
- Cooking Probe Included
|Dimensions and Capacity|
|Product Height:||27 1/16"|
|Product Width:||29 3/4"|
|Product Depth:||23 15/16"|
|Oven Capacity:||4.0 cu. ft.|
|Bake Performance:||1,500 W|
|Broil Performance:||4,400 W|
|Convection Performance:||2,500 W|
|Power Requirements:||120/240V 60 Hz, 4 wire, 30 amp circuit|
|Lighting:||3 Halogen Lights|
|Shelf Type:||Telescopic Sliding Shelves|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.