- Sealed Dual Flow Burners
- The 17,500 BTU burner boils faster, yet you can also gently simmer chocolate on any burner at 140 degrees.
- Easy to Clean
- Sealed burners and an encapsulated cooking surface, coupled with a beadblasted finish, make the cooking surface easy to clean. Removable side racks make the oven space easier to clean too.
- Large Capacity
- The large convection oven holds full size baking sheets, while the Dual Fuel models have 12 percent more usable space thanks to the concealed bake element.
- A full extension telescopic racking system gives smooth, easy access to the oven.
- More Features
- 12,000 BTU Grill with Grease Management System
- Natural and LP Gas Models Available
- 4 Sealed, Dual Flow Gas Burners
- Convection, Concealed Element Oven
- Full-Extension Telescopic Racking
- Island Trim Included
|Height:||35 3/4" - 36 3/4"|
|Depth with handle:||30 1/4"|
|Range Type:||Dual-Fuel (Gas Cooktop / Electric Oven)|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas|
|Burner Type:||Sealed, Dual Flow|
|Number of Burners:||4|
|Island Trim:||Ships Standard|
|Burner 1:||17,500 max BTU|
|Burner 2:||17,500 max BTU|
|Burner 3:||12,500 max BTU|
|Burner 4:||12,500 max BTU|
|140-Degree Simmer:||On all 4 burners|
|Electric Convection Oven|
|Racking:||Full Extension Telescopic|
|Oven Capacity:||4.7 cu. ft.|
|Bake Oven Wattage:||4,000 W|
|Broil Oven Wattage:||4,000 W|
|Oven Racks/Shelf Positions:||3/5|
|Gas and Power Requirements|
|Power Requirements:||120/240 V 60 Hz, 4 wire, 30 amp circuit|
|Gas Requirements:||1/2 NPT, minimum 5/8" diameter flex line|
|Natural Gas Pressure:||6" to 9" W.C.|
|Wall Mount Low Backguard:||BGRU1236|
|Wall Mount Full Backguard:||BGRU3036|
|Wok Pan (Requires Wok Ring):||CW20|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Purchase any qualifying DCS 36" or 48" Range and receive a FREE Dishdrawer Dishwasher!
Valid: 07/01/2014 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.