Entertain rain or shine with this DCS-CPU486GLL Pro-style gas range top. Installed in your kitchen island or countertop, its stainless steel design enhances any decor while its performance enhances your menu.
Six sealed burners under continuous cast iron grating on this Liquid propane range top provide ample space to bring the picnic inside. Simmering baked beans and sizzling fried chicken each have the level of heating needed for ultimate results. There's room for fried eggs as well to go on top of the burgers cooking on the included stainless steel grill. Or sear a couple of tuna steaks for a delicious gourmet meal. No matter what you make, enjoy the food without worrying about the clean up since the sealed stainless steel surface and the grease management system allow for effortless cleaning.
Utilizing this DCS Pro-style gas range top expands your culinary options and adds an element of elegance to your modern kitchen. Add convenient purchasing with Goedeker's, taking advantage of available special financing and excellent customer service. Your satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed.
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners
- The powerful center burner (17,500/12,500 BTU depending on the cooktop model) boils faster, yet you can also gently simmer chocolate on any burner at 140-degrees.
- Sealed Top (easy to clean)
- Sealed burners, an encapsulated cooking surface, the seamless design of the cook top, and a bead-blasted finish make this cooking surface easy to clean.
- Professional Quality Grill and Grease Management System (Healthier Cooking)
- Even heat and reduced smoke output for grill model configurations.
- Grease drip-pan is easily removed and dishwasher safe.
- Double-sided stainless grates whisk fat away from cooking food.
- Illuminated Knobs
- Control knobs illuminate orange-red when burners are lit.
- Griddle knobs illuminate orange during the preheat function and red when desired temperature has been achieved.
- More Feature Highlights
- Natural and LP Gas Models Available
- 6 Sealed, Dual Flow Gas Burners
- 12,500 BTU Grill
- Grease Management System
- Continuous Grates
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Recommended Ventilation (Minimum 1200 CFM)
- VS48 - 48" Pro Wall Mount Vent Hood (sold separately)
- IVS52 - 52" Pro Island Vent Hood (sold separately)
- Recommended Accessories (sold separately)
- BGCU-1248 - Wall Mount Low Backguard
- BGCU-3048 - Wall Mount Full Backguard
- RGP - Griddle Plate
|Product Height:||8 5/16"|
|Product Width:||47 7/8"|
|Design and Features|
|Cooktop Type:||Pro-Style Rangetop|
|Fuel Type:||LP Gas|
|Burner Type:||Sealed, Dual Flow|
|Number of Burners:||6|
|Illuminated Control Knobs:||Yes|
|Burner Performance (LP gas models may vary)|
|Front-Left Burner:||17,500 Max. BTU / 3,000 Low. BTU|
|Front-Middle Burner:||12,500 Max. BTU / 3,000 Low. BTU|
|Front-Right Burner:||17,500 Max. BTU / 3,000 Low. BTU|
|Rear-Left Burner:||12,500 Max. BTU / 3,000 Low. BTU|
|Rear-Middle Burner:||17,500 Max. BTU / 3,000 Low. BTU|
|Rear-Right Burner:||17,500 Max. BTU / 3,000 Low. BTU|
|140-Degree Simmer:||On all 6 burners|
|Gas and Power Requirements|
|Power Requirements:||120 V 60 Hz, 3 wire, 15 amp circuit|
|Gas Requirements:||1/2 NPT, minimum 5/8" diameter flex line|
|LP Gas Pressure:||11" to 14" W.C.|
|Recommended Ventilation (sold separately)|
|Minimum CFM:||1,200 CFM|
|48" Pro Wall Mount Vent Hood:||VS48|
|52" Pro Island Vent Hood:||IVS52|
|Recommended Accessories (sold separately)|
|Wall Mount Low Backguard:||BGCU-1248|
|Wall Mount Full Backguard:||BGCU-3048|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.