DCS CPU484GGL Professional 48" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Sealed Burner Cooktop (View all from DCS)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is not available. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners
- The powerful center burner (17,500/12,500 BTU depending on the cooktop model) boils faster, yet you can also gently simmer chocolate on any burner at 140-degrees.
- Sealed top (easy to clean)
- Sealed burners, an encapsulated cooking surface, the seamless design of the cook top, and a bead-blasted finish make this cooking surface easy to clean.
- Professional quality griddle and grill
- Even heat and reduced smoke output for grill model configurations.
- Grease drip-pan is easily removed and dishwasher safe.
- Double-sided stainless grates whisk fat away from cooking food.
- Heavyweight 1/4" stainless steel griddles and electro-mechanical thermostat maintain an even temperature across the width of the griddle.
- Illuminated Knobs
- Control knobs illuminate orange-red when burners are lit.
- Griddle knobs illuminate orange during the preheat function and red when desired temperature has been achieved.
- Grease Management System (Healthier Cooking)
- Improved even heat and reduced smoke output for grill model configurations.
- Grease drip-pan is accessible from top of surface, for quick removal, easy clean and is dishwasher safe.
- Double sided cast 304 grade stainless grates assists with better grease flow to help eliminate fats while cooking.
- More Feature Highlights
- Natural and LP Gas Models Available
- 4 Sealed, Dual Flow Gas Burners
- Grease Management System
- 12,000 BTU Grill
- 17,000 BTU Griddle
- Recommended Ventilation (Minimum 1200 CFM)
- VS48 - 48" Pro Wall Mount Vent Hood (sold separately)
- IVS52 - 52" Pro Island Vent Hood (sold separately)
- Recommended Accessories (sold separately)
- BGCU-1248 - Wall Mount Low Backguard
- BGCU-3048 - Wall Mount Full Backguard
|Product Height:||8 5/16"|
|Product Width:||47 7/8"|
|Design and Features|
|Cooktop Type:||Pro-Style Rangetop|
|Fuel Type:||LP Gas|
|Burner Type:||Sealed, Dual Flow|
|Number of Burners:||4|
|Illuminated Control Knobs:||Yes|
|Grease Management System:||Yes|
|Burner Performance (LP Gas models may vary)|
|Front-Left Burner:||17,500 Max. BTU / 3,000 Low. BTU|
|Front-Right Burner:||12,500 Max. BTU / 3,000 Low. BTU|
|Rear-Left Burner:||12,500 Max. BTU / 3,000 Low. BTU|
|Rear-Right Burner:||17,500 Max. BTU / 3,000 Low. BTU|
|140-Degree Simmer:||On all 4 burners|
|Gas and Power Requirements|
|Power Requirements:||120 V 60 Hz, 3 wire, 15 amp circuit|
|Gas Requirements:||1/2 NPT, minimum 5/8" diameter flex line|
|LP Gas Pressure:||11" to 14" W.C.|
|Recommended Ventilation (sold separately)|
|Minimum CFM:||1,200 CFM|
|48" Pro Wall Mount Vent Hood:||VS48|
|52" Pro Island Vent Hood:||IVS52|
|Recommended Accessories (sold separately)|
|Wall Mount Low Backguard:||BGCU-1248|
|Wall Mount Full Backguard:||BGCU-3048|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.