DCS CDU365N 36" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop (View all from DCS)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Designer Fit
- This elegant 21" deep cooktop will drop right into any kitchen counter for a truly custom designed feel.
- With two size options, 36" and 30", you have professional cooktop options whether your kitchen is big or small.
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners, unique to DCS appliances, put you in control. The powerful center burner (17,500 BTU on the 36" cooktop, and 15,500 on the 30" cooktop) boils faster, yet you can also simmer chocolate on any burner at a gentle 140-degrees.
- Easy Clean, Easy Use
- Sealed burners and an encapsulated cooking surface, coupled with the seamless design of the cooktop, make the cooking surface easy to clean and eliminates spills in hard-to-reach spots.
- Meanwhile, the full coverage, deep-platform style grates allow for easy sliding of larger pots and pans.
- The unique, ergonomically designed metal knobs offer complete control and at-a-glance confirmation of cooktop temperatures.
- More Feature Highlights
- Natural and LP Gas Models Available
- 5 Sealed, Dual Flow Gas Burners
- Continuous Grates
- Recommended Ventilation (Minimum 600 CFM)
- DD36 - 36" Downdraft Ventilation (sold separately)
- ES36 - 36" E-Pro Vent Hood (sold separately)
- ES36 - 36" E-Pro Vent Hood
- Recommended Accessories (sold separately)
- CTGP - Griddle Plate
|Product Height:||5 1/2"|
|Design and Features|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas|
|Burner Type:||Sealed, Dual Flow|
|Number of Burners:||5|
|Burner Performance (LP gas models may vary)|
|Front-Left Burner:||11,000 Max. BTU|
|Front-Right Burner:||11,000 Max. BTU|
|Center Burner:||17,500 Max. BTU|
|Rear-Left Burner:||11,000 Max. BTU|
|Rear-Right Burner:||11,000 Max. BTU|
|140-Degree Simmer:||On all 5 burners|
|Gas and Power Requirements|
|Power Requirements:||120 V 60 Hz, 3 wire, 15 amp circuit|
|Gas Requirements:||1/2 NPT, minimum 5/8" diameter flex line|
|Natural Gas Pressure:||6" to 9" W.C.|
|Recommended Ventilation (sold separately)|
|Minimum CFM:||600 CFM|
|36" DownDraft Ventilation:||DD36|
|36" E-Pro Vent Hood:||ES36|
|Recommended Accessories (sold separately)|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is not available. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.