DCS CDU304N 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop (View all from DCS)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is not available. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Designer Fit
- This elegant 21" deep cooktop will drop right into any kitchen counter for a truly custom designed feel.
- With two size options, 36" and 30", you have professional cooktop options whether your kitchen is big or small.
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners, unique to DCS appliances, put you in control. The powerful 15,500 burner boils faster, yet you can also simmer chocolate on any burner at a gentle 140-degrees.
- Easy Clean, Easy Use
- Sealed burners and an encapsulated cooking surface, coupled with the seamless design of the cooktop, make the cooking surface easy to clean and eliminates spills in hard-to-reach spots.
- Meanwhile, the full coverage, deep-platform style grates allow for easy sliding of larger pots and pans.
- The unique, ergonomically designed metal knobs offer complete control and at-a-glance confirmation of cooktop temperatures.
- More Feature Highlights
- Natural and LP Gas Models Available
- 4 Sealed, Dual Flow Gas Burners
- Continuous Grates
- Recommended Ventilation (Minimum 600 CFM)
- DD30 - 30" Downdraft Ventilation (sold separately)
- ES30 - 30" E-Pro Vent Hood (sold separately)
- Recommended Accessories (sold separately)
- CTGP - Griddle Plate
|Product Height:||5 1/2"|
|Design and Features|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas|
|Burner Type:||Sealed, Dual Flow|
|Number of Burners:||4|
|Burner Performance (LP gas models may vary)|
|Front-Left Burner:||15,000 Max. BTU|
|Front-Right Burner:||10,000 Max. BTU|
|Rear-Left Burner:||11,000 Max. BTU|
|Rear-Right Burner:||11,000 Max. BTU|
|140-Degree Simmer:||On all 4 burners|
|Gas and Power Requirements|
|Power Requirements:||120 V 60 Hz, 3 wire, 15 amp circuit|
|Gas Requirements:||1/2 NPT, minimum 5/8" diameter flex line|
|Natural Gas Pressure:||6" to 9" W.C.|
|Recommended Ventilation (sold separately)|
|Minimum CFM:||600 CFM|
|30" DownDraft Ventilation:||DD30|
|30" E-Pro Vent Hood:||ES30|
|Recommended Accessories (sold separately)|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.